IGNORED

Video Game Merchandise -- The Thread!

I like video game swag! My favorite is soundtrack CDs, but there are lots of other cool stuff. Most people like one of three things

1)Soundtracks
2)Figurines
3)Books

Of course, there is a ton of other cool collectibles, so I thought it would be nice to have a general thread for game-related merchandise. In fact, I just recently found out about this pretty sweet headset 🙂

P7718-710-09872-01.jpg

https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/710-09872/pokemon-audio-collection-pokemon-center-grado-labs-poke-ball-headphones-aluminum

At $295 this is NOT cheap... but the quality is superb! How do I know? I've been using Grado Labs headsets for years now, and they are the best headphones I've ever used. They are all handmade in Brooklyn, and use high-quality material. Although $295 is not cheap, there are numerous headphones far more expensive. I've actually used headphones that are $1000+ and to be honest, they are not any better (price is obviously tied in to names and marketing, not necessarily quality). Anyway, I'm seriously considering picking-up a pair. They're also a really cool collectible 😁

• Like 4