IGNORED

ANSWERED - NES CIB WHITE BULLETS MIKE TYSON'S PUNCH OUT

Hollywoodcaddy

Mike Tyson's Punch Out White Bullets CIB

This has probably been answered a hundred times but does anyone know exactly what came inside of that version "insert wise"?!! Seems like everyone has their own opinion since wata doesn't give a shit when grading the games...i've gotten three different answers from people that have sent their mtpo cib with insert to wata.... So....Can anyone tell me or show me exactly what came inside that version...obviously I understand that it is possible that there were a few different Inserts that could have came in that version...I'm pretty much asking if you have the game from childhood or you opened it up from sealed and have the knowledge of what's in there....NOT what was in your cib when wata graded it as authentic

Edited by Hollywoodcaddy
  • Haha 1

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! [White Bullet variant] should include the following.

• Cartridge: 3-Screw, White Bullet
  • Manual: No NES-PT-USA on Front, Circle Seal of Quality (Pg.1), No Date Code (Last Page)
  • Special Insert: Mike Tyson's Letter
  • Poster: 1987 R.O.B. "Now You're Playing With Power" Poster
  • Registration Card: [NONE]
  • Nintendo Power: No "REV-1" Nintendo Fun Club sign-up sheet
  • Dust Sleeve: Nintendo Branded (Not Shiny)
  • Plastic Baggie: Small Hole
  • Spacer: Standard White
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

Excuse me, I know styrofoam variants go deeper than this. Can you clarify?

Standard. White.

Theres probably a “big” bubble/cell/bead and a “small” bubble/cell/bead texture but I ain’t documenting that shiz because there’s probably no actual difference and it’s literally just styrofoam.

Theres a rough texture for some acclaim manufactured items, blue half thickness for most games with big manuals, and half width for Monster in my pocket (and PS it doesn’t go in the bottom of the box, it goes on the top)

Thats where I draw the line on variants of foam inserts.

….

Unless we counting the two foam pieces for Miracle Piano. Then those are cool too I guess.

I guess you can count Stack Up, Gyromite, and Arkanoid trays as spacers too if you like.

Leave me alone. There’s rabbit holes even Alice wouldn’t go down.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

Standard. White.

Theres probably a “big” bubble/cell/bead and a “small” bubble/cell/bead texture but I ain’t documenting that shiz because there’s probably no actual difference and it’s literally just styrofoam.

Theres a rough texture for some acclaim manufactured items, blue half thickness for most games with big manuals, and half width for Monster in my pocket (and PS it doesn’t go in the bottom of the box, it goes on the top)

Thats where I draw the line on variants of foam inserts.

….

Unless we counting the two foam pieces for Miracle Piano. Then those are cool too I guess.

I guess you can count Stack Up, Gyromite, and Arkanoid trays as spacers too if you like.

Leave me alone. There’s rabbit holes even Alice wouldn’t go down.

M.C. Kids and Captain Planet?

30 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Thank you thank you...you are gentlemen and scholars!!! One more quick question...Did all of the different versions come with that special letter or was there a certain time frame that the letter was put into the boxes?!!

Both scenarios you just mentioned are the same.

Did they all come with the letter or did they put the letter in the box? Those are the same thing.

43 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Thank you thank you...you are gentlemen and scholars!!! One more quick question...Did all of the different versions come with that special letter or was there a certain time frame that the letter was put into the boxes?!!

Sages! We prefer to be called sages! (I kid)

But to my knowledge, the letter is included in every print run except the re-released title “Punch-Out!!” As in the one without Mike Tyson.

9 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

M.C. Kids and Captain Planet?

*grumble* fine! Yes those too.

Let me just go sit in a corner now in shame.

Gene Simmons Stupidity GIF by TrueReal

• The title was changed to ANSWERED - NES CIB WHITE BULLETS MIKE TYSON'S PUNCH OUT