IGNORED

SOLD

Hollywoodcaddy

Is anyone interested ...Mega Man 1 through 6 for the nes... These are from my personal collection...they all work perfectly...the pins are as clean as they possibly can be so you never have to worry about cleaning those again...I have to fix a car and didn't expect the extra expense so it would be nice to get a fair price for them...I don't expect ebay prices haha...but I'm hoping for maybe market price -10%.... they're mega mans, so it's not a huge secret what they're worth haha...so if you're interested let me know...if you need more pictures feel free to ask 😁

received_653968039323721.jpeg

received_288383376238490.jpeg

received_905783713664945.jpeg

Edited by Hollywoodcaddy

Events Helper · Posted
On 10/11/2021 at 6:54 PM, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Is anyone interested ...Mega Man 1 through 6 for the nes... These are from my personal collection...they all work perfectly...the pins are as clean as they possibly can be so you never have to worry about cleaning those again...I have to fix a car and didn't expect the extra expense so it would be nice to get a fair price for them...I don't expect ebay prices haha...but I'm hoping for maybe market price -10%.... they're mega mans, so it's not a huge secret what they're worth haha...so if you're interested let me know...if you need more pictures feel free to ask 😁

received_653968039323721.jpeg

received_288383376238490.jpeg

received_905783713664945.jpeg

what's your asking price?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

PM

hope im missing something (like you pm'd jeevan) because at face value looks like bad form imo.

38 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I pm'ed him too lol @a3quit4s are u looking for any in particular?

didnt he just make a thread about a full set? maybe label upgrade, but dang 😕 

Edited by docile tapeworm

3 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

hope im missing something (like you pm'd jeevan) because at face value looks like bad form imo.

didnt he just make a thread ablut a full set? maybe label upgrade, but dang 😕 

Calm down guys I JUST got a chance to get on here haha....I haven't even checked my messages yet

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

didnt he just make a thread about a full set? maybe label upgrade, but dang 😕 

I ain't too worried about it lol.  I was asking as I don't need 6, but if he is replacing some then maybe he can buy all and I'll buy what he don't need/want.  no harm no foul, I ain't too worried about it lol  Friendly competition is good for seller 😉

Also a3quit4s and I have dealt some on games, so I'm not thinking he intentionally is trying to screw me lol.

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

I ain't too worried about it lol.  I was asking as I don't need 6, but if he is replacing some then maybe he can buy all and I'll buy what he don't need/want.  no harm no foul, I ain't too worried about it lol  Friendly competition is good for seller 😉

Also a3quit4s and I have dealt some on games, so I'm not thinking he intentionally is trying to screw me lol.

ive sold alot $$$$ to a3quit4s. and im not saying two people cant ask about the same sale in pms but this looked like it was being negotiated right in the thread...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

whats that have to do with a member coming into a sale when its transparent your already in negotiations? 

Hey...if I did something wrong I'm sorry...I haven't sold anything on here yet...last night someone asked what I wanted for the mega mans and I responded with $350...then I havnt been able to check this site till just now....so if I did something the wrong way then I apologize

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, docile tapeworm said:

ive sold alot $$$$ to a3quit4s. and im not saying two people cant ask about the same sale in pms but this looked like it was being negotiated right in the thread...

no worries, I didn't actually say anything claiming them.  no harm no foul and I actually pm'd him like 2 hours prior, I prolly should have said something but I didn't really think about it honestly.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Hey...if I did something wrong I'm sorry...I haven't sold anything on here yet...last night someone asked what I wanted for the mega mans and I responded with $350...then I havnt been able to check this site till just now....so if I did something the wrong way then I apologize

na, it's Skinny looking out for ole Jeevy 😉  lol.  

2 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

i dont think you did anything wrong.

Just now, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Ok...before I check anymore messages what should I do...I don't want to piss anyone off or make it look like Im being shady...sooooo what do I do now haha

my bad i really made a mess in here. but since i stuck my neck out.... i always go with the first interested until that person buys it or tells me they pass.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, docile tapeworm said:

my bad i really made a mess in here. but since i stuck my neck out.... i always go with the first interested until that person buys it or tells me they pass.

Ok haha...well I'm gonna check my messages now haha....I really am sorry if I did something the wrong way haha...and no I haven't put these on here before haha...they are/were from my actual collection...I'm not upgrading or anything....the car broke and I have to pay for it haha...mega mans are easy to replace one day 

• Like 2

@Jeevan asked about the bundle first but I thought he was just getting a price. I PMd only about the first mega man to upgrade a label as @docile tapeworm mentioned. 

@Hollywoodcaddy if jeevan wants the bundle go for it it’ll be easier on you to offload them that way

Skinny the for sale police making a whole lot out of nothing lol

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

@Jeevan asked about the bundle first but I thought he was just getting a price. I PMd only about the first mega man to upgrade a label as @docile tapeworm mentioned. 

@Hollywoodcaddy if jeevan wants the bundle go for it it’ll be easier on you to offload them that way

ok, maybe we can all be happy here......what does ur label look like @a3quit4s?  what say maybe, if @Hollywoodcaddy agrees to it u can buy 1, I can buy 2-5 and skinny can watch it all take place!!!!!  🤣

If u can send pics of ur mm1 and it ain't too bad, maybe we can come to a deal on it, or, if the price is right maybe I'll buy it anyway and u get an upgrade and I get 5 games as well

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

ok, maybe we can all be happy here......what does ur label look like @a3quit4s?  what say maybe, if @Hollywoodcaddy agrees to it u can buy 1, I can buy 2-5 and skinny can watch it all take place!!!!!  🤣

If u can send pics of ur mm1 and it ain't too bad, maybe we can come to a deal on it, or, if the price is right maybe I'll buy it anyway and u get an upgrade and I get 5 games as well

Hahaha....this is hilarious....alright haha....I am a variant collector SO let's make this very easy hahaha....a3quit4s needs mega man 1....I have a mega man 1 round seal on my shelf....you can have that one....jeeven can have 1-5 that are in the pictures I posted ....hahaha how does this all sound??!!! We can talk about prices and pictures and all of that in a minute hahahahahaha.....mega man 6 I will throw in the lake ....to hell with mega man 6 hahahaha .....is this good with everyone!!! Hahaha

• Haha 1