IGNORED

Sega Screams Volume 2

DefaultGen

I've had a saved search for this for YEARS hoping for a clueless BIN to pop up. This is the only hit it's ever received, unfortunately an auction! Very rare Saturn disc. Good luck to any serious Sega collectors out there 😮 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324813578623

Edited by DefaultGen

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked that in 2021 I can still learn new things about what I'm collecting for. I checked my collection because I was SURE I had every Saturn demo disk type thing... but this didn't look familiar.

Sure enough, I don't have this. So wild! I never knew it existed until now. 

Anyone know what this came packaged with? A certain game or magazine or mail out?

Since we are on the topic of Saturn demos, and some of you seem to be collectors, can anyone tell me anything about this?  I asked about this at NintendoAge and SegaAge back in 2017 and I didn't get any replies outside of "that's neat."  

I found this at Goodwill back in 2015 and always thought it was odd that it came in a long box jewel case, but also included a cardboard sleeve that I would expect most demos to come in.  I've considered the fact that the jewel case might be a custom printed cover that someone put into a spare case, but quality of the insert is pretty much identical to original Saturn games, and I wouldn't expect custom printed covers to be that close of a match to originals back in 2015 (or most likely much earlier).  

3t5ugaU.jpg

ReOCXU8.jpg