IGNORED

Mandela Effect - Jurassic Park 3

phart010

In this scene Mr Kirby and his “wife” are trying to convince Dr. Grant to be their guide flying over the abandoned dinosaur island that was once Jurassic Park.

Grant is reluctant as he knows the dangers of the island. 

In my memory: Kirby places a check in front of Grant. Grant is still hesitant. Then Kirby smiles and says “You know I can add more zeros to that number”

What actually happens: Kirby pulls out a checkbook and a pen. He says “I can write all kinds of number on this check Dr. Grant”

Am I confusing this line with another movie? I remember we even used to say that line as a joke when we were younger, but apparently that’s not what he said. 😬

Edited by phart010

I saw the movie 1408 in theatres.  I liked it, as I usually like all of King's flics.  Anyways, I stumbled across it again on Netflix years later.  Watched it and the ending was completely different.  I thought I was going crazy but turns out they switched the ending of the movie for the Netflix release.  Weird.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

On 9/17/2021 at 4:04 PM, tbone3969 said:

I saw the movie 1408 in theatres.  I liked it, as I usually like all of King's flics.  Anyways, I stumbled across it again on Netflix years later.  Watched it and the ending was completely different.  I thought I was going crazy but turns out they switched the ending of the movie for the Netflix release.  Weird.

That's interesting. I thought the movie (and especially its ending) was a bit disappointing when I watched on DVD years ago. Was the new ending an improvement, a downgrade, or a wash?