IGNORED

Store display value?

Jman

Hello!

I have this M30C Super Mario Bros 3 store display sign in pretty good condition with only one small dent in it and i might be interested to sell it, but i can't find any reference price to it, even after couple months of googling, so i was thinking if someone from here could help me out?

6 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Wow, just like the style of my Super Mario World art 'SNES" hanging sign, bet it's the same material and general size too.  Oh I'd love to own that, but I don't see that being a wise investment if it's really worth upwards of $2K. 🙂  Makes me question what my sign is valued at though.

This one is vacuum moulded plastic i think, but only one sided with cardboard stand.
You can actually find couple of those Super Mario World ones in ebay. 

32 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Wow, just like the style of my Super Mario World art 'SNES" hanging sign, bet it's the same material and general size too.  Oh I'd love to own that, but I mdon't see that being a wise investment if it's really worth upwards of $2K. 🙂  Makes me question what my sign is valued at though.

The super Mario world sign is one of the most common out there. Still fetches from $500- $1000 depending on condition. One sold new in the box with the paperwork for around $1500 shipped recently on eBay. @Jman there’s another version to this sign that has a button and speaker that plays a commercial for mario 3. Both versions are very sought after. There’s a kiosk and sign group on Facebook.. probably the best place to sell. Wish I could afford it myself. Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Funky_brewsta said:

The super Mario world sign is one of the most common out there. Still fetches from $500- $1000 depending on condition. One sold new in the box with the paperwork for around $1500 shipped recently on eBay. @Jman there’s another version to this sign that has a button and speaker that plays a commercial for mario 3. Both versions are very sought after. There’s a kiosk and sign group on Facebook.. probably the best place to sell. Wish I could afford it myself. Good luck! 

Thanks good quote.  Mine has two good sides, no cracks, hangs as it should, barely a mark on it, you'd have to be nitpicky, which people who are after it are, but still.  A tiny white corner on a red bar little things like that.

Definitely never for sale unless I just quit.  I got it off NA like a decade ago, back then I think it was around $100 or so, nothing crazy.

• Like 1