IGNORED

disney c1312atv crt

docile tapeworm

These later Disney models have a pretty good image quality.  What kind of inputs are on this? 

I recently found a Disney princess CRT on the curb for my daughter.  I think it was made in 2008 or 2009 and the composite video is really sharp.  Too bad mine doesn't have S-video or component, it might be my preferred screen if it did.  Love my Trinitron but the more I use and look at CRTs for gaming I think I prefer a smaller better quality curved screen to a large flat screen CRT.  

Edited by LutherDestroysTheGond
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

These later Disney models have a pretty good image quality.  What kind of inputs are on this? 

I recently found a Disney princess CRT on the curb for my daughter.  I think it was made in 2008 or 2009 and the composite video is really sharp.  Too bad mine doesn't have S-video or component, it might be my preferred screen if it did.  Love my Trinitron but the more I use and look at CRTs for gaming I think I prefer a smaller better quality curved screen to a large flat screen CRT.  

i have a princess set as well but its the earlier model. composite only on both the mcqueen and princess sets. i agree, the image quality through composite is as good as any imo. they prob have low hours too. my main set is a 13fm12 trinitron. i dont like a screen over 20". 13fs100 would be my main set if i could ever find one. they have component inputs.

22 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

That's a pretty awesome find.  I'm also curious about the inputs on the back.  

only composite. s-video would have been awesome.

73460C31-5948-4E89-B816-38D3B380EDD9.jpeg

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Like 2