IGNORED

Anyone use software that allows for unlimited Ebay saved searches?

DefaultGen

I keep running into the saved search limit by putting in items that literally never show up. Does anyone know of or use a service that basically allows for 1000+ searches with at least daily email alerts?

I don't need one of these fancy power buyer instant listing tools like uBuyFirst (most of which seem to cost around $40/mo), just somewhere I can shove a rare bootleg Commodore 64 game saved search that will probably never get a hit without it eating my Ebay saved search limit. I use ItemAlert when I need to stay on top of instant new listings but I'm looking for a service that will run these one a day searches automatically without needing to be logged in.

Edit: Automated Searches and SearchDome seem like two ancient freemium services that do this. Search Siren looks like a newer service that allows 500 free searches/day but doesn't seem to have a business model.

Edited by DefaultGen

Combine your searches.

Theres no need to look for “Final Fantasy 1” and “Final Fantasy IIl” when you can just type “Final Fantasy -2 -II” and add NES and SNES as platforms…

But then again you’re looking for Arufugarufu or something like that so the trick won’t work :V

52 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Combine your searches.

Theres no need to look for “Final Fantasy 1” and “Final Fantasy IIl” when you can just type “Final Fantasy -2 -II” and add NES and SNES as platforms…

But then again you’re looking for Arufugarufu or something like that so the trick won’t work :V

I do combine my searches right now to meet the limit, it's a pain! I have like 5 different strings from Commodore games. If I find something and want to remove it from a saved search, I have to figure out what search it's in and edit it out. I also want to make sure the search doesn't return too many results so I can easily browse it in my morning emails! I'm going to try this third party stuff and see if it makes managing my searches easier.