IGNORED

Ricky’s Rarities

I neeeeeed to get that trailer so bad, I held out too long and now it's pretty much unobtainable to me price wise but always wanted it since I went to that year of e3 waited 4hrs to play the twilight princess demo haha but didn't have access to the press conferences.

Super nice dooooood!!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, drxandy said:

I neeeeeed to get that trailer so bad, I held out too long and now it's pretty much unobtainable to me price wise but always wanted it since I went to that year of e3 waited 4hrs to play the twilight princess demo haha but didn't have access to the press conferences.

Super nice dooooood!!

What prices have you seen on it?

4 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Over 5k? Was the last I saw someone try  I think I saw one complete sell for like 2k a couple years ago and loose cart at 700. Also remember many years ago when it was a couple hundred complete.. everything is crazy.

Yeah mine is not complete.  There was a Nintendo DS sticker wrap included.  So, for me to sell it as complete, I'd have to send the buyer my DS as well. 🙂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ricky Winterborn said:

Yeah mine is not complete.  There was a Nintendo DS sticker wrap included.  So, for me to sell it as complete, I'd have to send the buyer my DS as well. 🙂

I picture you have some crazy ass prototype DS signed by Miyamoto, Iwata, and Kojima and thinking it's totally normal lol

• Haha 3