IGNORED

WTB - NES GAMES...3 LEFT!!! HELP HELP HELP

Hollywoodcaddy

That’s what I’m trying to do.  Heavy hitters first for both NES and SNES, most likely cart only.  But Stadium Events sold recently for $31k, which I personally find excessive and harmful to collecting - others would probably disagree.  I think you’re correct that it’s value is $15k to $20k.  

5 hours ago, Vidarr2000 said:

That’s what I’m trying to do.  Heavy hitters first for both NES and SNES, most likely cart only.  But Stadium Events sold recently for $31k, which I personally find excessive and harmful to collecting - others would probably disagree.  I think you’re correct that it’s value is $15k to $20k.  

Yeah I mean...I'm just a normal guy with a regular job so I mean 15k-20k is an absurd amount of money for me haha...and I understand there are people out there that make a lot of money and there's nothing wrong with that or them paying a lot for something they really want...God knows I would do the same...do I think Stadium Events is rare enough to pay 15k-20k for...sure...it's not easy to find to even buy if I had thousands even saved up...now when you start adding the manual and box or even unopened...yes I agree the price should go WAY up in a hurry haha...I know  hopeful but I'm hoping somene out there one of these days will sell me one for right around 15 to 20k when I have it saved up...I can hope hahaha

• The title was changed to WTB - NES GAMES...LAST LOOSE GAMES I NEED!!! 5 LEFT!!!
  • The title was changed to WTB - NES GAMES...3 LEFT!!! HELP HELP HELP
  • 2 weeks later...