IGNORED

Silverspoon's Sunday Discussion Topic #18: Most underrated game on the PS4 should be in the Top 5 Games on the console?

SilverspoonGaming

Infamous: Second Son

This game had tons of hype before the launch of the console then it kinda fell flat after release.  I have played thru it 2 or 3 times and loved every second.  The story is great, the gameplay is amazing!  I recommend everyone play thru this game, then the Dying Light DLC which I have yet to play.

Infamous.png

It was fun, but wasn't exactly ground-breaking after inFamous 1 and 2 on PS3.  I do have fond memories of Second Son from those early PS4 days.  Sucker Punch certainly went on to do MUCH better things with Ghost of Tsushima, which is one of the best-looking and highly polished games in the entire PS4 library.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, glazball said:

It was fun, but wasn't exactly ground-breaking after inFamous 1 and 2 on PS3.  I do have fond memories of Second Son from those early PS4 days.  Sucker Punch certainly went on to do MUCH better things with Ghost of Tsushima, which is one of the best-looking and highly polished games in the entire PS4 library.

Ghost of Tsushima is so damn boring tho!  I cant get into it at all...