IGNORED

Portable Console Display Stands

TDIRunner

I ordered some of the console display stands from Rose Colored Gaming a few years ago.  Now that they also offer risers, I decided to get a few of those along with a few more display stands for my newer consoles I've bought since my last order.  I got everything setup last night.  I have a few other portable consoles not pictured here including a Lynx model 1, but this is most of what I have.

KXd9pvm.jpg

Non Nintendo consoles.

SEWYKgB.jpg

Nintendo consoles.

SToYkLr.jpg

• Like 9

That looks great. The LED lights are a nice touch. 

The only advice I have is that a warmer (lower color temperature, more “yellow” light) looks more natural when illuminating items, as opposed to a bright white or more blue light (illuminating tasks) unless you did it on purpose because you prefer it. Great setup either way. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

That looks great. The LED lights are a nice touch. 

The only advice I have is that a warmer (lower color temperature, more “yellow” light) looks more natural when illuminating items, as opposed to a bright white or more blue light (illuminating tasks) unless you did it on purpose because you prefer it. Great setup either way. 

Thanks.

They were cheap LEDs that stick on the bottom of each shelf that I bought at Home Depot several years ago.  Unfortunately, there are only 4 color options (white, green, red and blue).  I actually prefer the blue, but I didn't think it looked good in the pictures.  But it looks really good in person if the rest of the room lights are off  If I bought a newer set today, it would probably have several more color options.