IGNORED

WTB Super Bat Puncher (NES homebrew demo)

RetroX85

Do you want a legit one for collectability or just a cart to play one on?  Because turning Metroid into SBP requires swapping out a single chip (that's what I did), just in case you weren't aware of what other options are available to you, since the legit release is ridiculously small - like 20 copies or something...

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Do you want a legit one for collectability or just a cart to play one on?  Because turning Metroid into SBP requires swapping out a single chip (that's what I did), just in case you weren't aware of what other options are available to you, since the legit release is ridiculously small - like 20 copies or something...

Doesn't the physical release come with some bonus content though?  As far as I'm aware, it remains undumped to the general public.  Otherwise you could just slap it on a PowerPak/Everdrive. 

Homebrew Team · Posted
1 minute ago, JamesRobot said:

Doesn't the physical release come with some bonus content though?  As far as I'm aware, it remains undumped to the general public.  Otherwise you could just slap it on a PowerPak/Everdrive. 

I asked @Scrobinsabout that once, and I believe that was his response. 

6 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Do you want a legit one for collectability or just a cart to play one on?  Because turning Metroid into SBP requires swapping out a single chip (that's what I did), 

If I send you a metroid cart. PCB can you have that done for me?   Considering there is a chance I may never own a legit demo copy. 

15 hours ago, RetroX85 said:

If I send you a metroid cart. PCB can you have that done for me?   Considering there is a chance I may never own a legit demo copy. 

I can do that any time.  Whenever you feel you've waited long enough for a legit one to pop up, let me know and we'll git'r'dun...