IGNORED

KUBO 3 (Famicom edition)

dale_coop

I already explained, how could I be more clear ?
You preordered for a kubo 3 Famicom, yes, and I never said you are out of the list, I can send you KUBO3 3 Famicom. The only problem is I can’t send you a signed one anymore, because there are no more (we have two signed boxes that are damaged —one is already sent to my family— the other one is the one on the posted I posted last night).

To be clear, technically I can still send you FAMICOM edition like you originally preordered! I can send you one or two or three. 
Man, the sign thing was only for a few copies, like a bonus! 

You have to decide, now:
you accept to receive that damage box (with also YOUR normal Famicom box)?.. Or you prefer a refund ?

Thank you for your clear & definitive answer, and we are done here… NO MORE contacting me about anything.

@dale_coop: I don't think my last post was aggressively written, I just tried to explain to you where I was coming from, while also trying to see where you are coming from.

I would please like the damaged box copy, as mentioned earlier, above, and the damage is of no concern to me.

I just simply asked to you why my name seemed to have fallen off the list for signed copies, when I had requested a signed copy back in early April. I'm not sure why this is too much to ask, but if it honestly is, then I'll let it drop.

On a different note, I would like to publicly apologize to you here, for my behaviour. I felt really upset about the affair, but there were much better ways of handling it then what I ultimately did. I'm sorry for acting like an ass to you last night, and for not being willing to compromise then. I'm also sorry for any extra stress or trouble I've caused you during these already stressful times, and I hope that you'll be willing to forgive me for it.

You're a fine member of the community, and I don't want any bad blood or illwill between us.

I will be happy to send you that box, @fcgamer. Sorry I couldn't honor your first choice for a signed (non damaged) box. Things happens and ultimately I was not able to make more signed copies (And I thought I couldn't sell that one to you because it was damaged. It's my fault, I know and I did apologize for that)

The KUBO3 boxes (signed and not signed) will be ship to you and I will send you the tracking informations by email when it's done.

Also, I am sorry everyone for the drama.

52 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

It all worked out in the end. Not to instigate trouble again but FC seemed to get pretty upset which rarely happens, who actually signed these games?

The creator is a two person team, namely Dale and his young son. His son signed the games.