IGNORED

Sanrio Animal Crossing amiibo cards rant

8 hours ago, Andy_Bogomil said:

I don't know what you're going on about. I'm literally quoting what I said and how you took it out of context. You can clearly see I did not say it's all Nintendo's fault and that's how you started you last post. 

Congrats on proving how much of a condescending hypocrite you can be. 👍

I'm a fact-checker with Asperger's. I ended up deciding on collecting import games with reasons that include scalpers. When you asked for one business that has done what Nintendo did, I replied with multiple examples. All you snubbed because you never said why none of them are as bad as Nintendo. I ended up being fine with that because the context you offered was anger. Not just towards those who are taking advantage of the pandemic, but also at Nintendo. Why? Because Nintendo has a history of underproducing things, even when they did not need to.

I mean, come on, you snubbed everything that had me relate to you in this case! But do you care? No. You are too busy taking what I said out of context to realize that I had my own experiences dealing with this type of thing! Proof? Again, I literally said that I understand why you must be angry. Does that sound like I am taking things out of context? Only to you since you showed less than zero regard for the truth. For whatever man-child-like reason you had.

So again... Remember this is not a GoCollect-like forum, and realize that you know nothing about me. Because if you did, we would be having a VGS-level conversation. One that includes me giving you data on why you sales-based data is wrong, but you are right to feel that Nintendo should have done more about this. At the very least say why quantities are limited, if they are going to produce more, and so on. Just like The Pokémon Company did when scalpers, and others, prevented others from getting Pokemon packs at McDonald's. Things like that is what has me relate to your anger.

Whatever. Just stop where you left off. All you did was derail this topic by attacking me with false accusations. You do not even know me, and you still chose to put your wants before the needs of others. 😑

And for the record... I am not mad. I am just disappointed with you right now. And that is another truth.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
36 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

Thank you @captmorgandrinker for all the animal crossing amiibo cards! You made my daughter very happy, we're gonna call you uncle Morgan from now on! Seriously what a nice guy. Happy Easter yall!

20210404_140316.jpg

Hooray!   Glad the 3 pack made it there so quickly as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/3/2021 at 10:05 PM, FenrirZero said:

Congrats on proving how much of a condescending hypocrite you can be. 👍

I'm a fact-checker with Asperger's. I ended up deciding on collecting import games with reasons that include scalpers. When you asked for one business that has done what Nintendo did, I replied with multiple examples. All you snubbed because you never said why none of them are as bad as Nintendo. I ended up being fine with that because the context you offered was anger. Not just towards those who are taking advantage of the pandemic, but also at Nintendo. Why? Because Nintendo has a history of underproducing things, even when they did not need to.

I mean, come on, you snubbed everything that had me relate to you in this case! But do you care? No. You are too busy taking what I said out of context to realize that I had my own experiences dealing with this type of thing! Proof? Again, I literally said that I understand why you must be angry. Does that sound like I am taking things out of context? Only to you since you showed less than zero regard for the truth. For whatever man-child-like reason you had.

So again... Remember this is not a GoCollect-like forum, and realize that you know nothing about me. Because if you did, we would be having a VGS-level conversation. One that includes me giving you data on why you sales-based data is wrong, but you are right to feel that Nintendo should have done more about this. At the very least say why quantities are limited, if they are going to produce more, and so on. Just like The Pokémon Company did when scalpers, and others, prevented others from getting Pokemon packs at McDonald's. Things like that is what has me relate to your anger.

Whatever. Just stop where you left off. All you did was derail this topic by attacking me with false accusations. You do not even know me, and you still chose to put your wants before the needs of others. 😑

And for the record... I am not mad. I am just disappointed with you right now. And that is another truth.

Well I apologize if you took my reply as an attack. As you said, I don't even know you and wouldn't intentionally, verbally attack someone, especially over something so silly that we're discussing. From my perspective I was just defending what I said as I felt you took it out of context but I understand your point of view and didn't mean it to come off as combative. This is a great forum and I don't want to cause any stress or hostility to any user, so please accept my apology 🙂 OP was able to get his cards, so the last thing I want to do is spoil this any more than I already have. Happy Easter. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Andy_Bogomil said:

Well I apologize if you took my reply as an attack. As you said, I don't even know you and wouldn't intentionally, verbally attack someone, especially over something so silly that we're discussing. From my perspective I was just defending what I said as I felt you took it out of context but I understand your point of view and didn't mean it to come off as combative. This is a great forum and I don't want to cause any stress or hostility to any user, so please accept my apology 🙂 OP was able to get his cards, so the last thing I want to do is spoil this any more than I already have. Happy Easter. 

Thanks for the apology, and you are forgiven. 🍺🙂

I should have also said in advance that communication is not my strong point. Plus I had situations like this happen to me before. Mostly the miscommunication portion. But both are their own topics. So I will cap off by giving @captmorgandrinker praise for being a super hero of sorts. 🙂

Oh... And happy belated Easter as well. 🐰