IGNORED

LEGO minifigure forum- want to ask about a minifigure I found

ProtonX

Recently got a bin of used legos and have been rebuilding some sets during Covid. I usually can find what items and figures go to what sets- but I am stumped by one. Looks like it may have been from an event... I don’t think it’s custom. Anyone have any good recommendations of LEGO forums to ask this question? See attached photo.

6688767D-B57F-410B-B8DF-3A6A3CAE5AD6.jpeg

• Like 1

Beat me to it.  A couple years ago I found that same torso and could not figure it out.  Even trying weird variants of searches on google came up dry.  There's a site called bricklink all about second hand used/new lego singular pieces and booklets up to the obscure items and full sets.  Not sure what I typed in, but it came up with it there.

Much like game collectors, Lego collectors can be pretty nuts.  I'm shocked that I can't find anything about this minifig online either by just the identifier.  I wonder if it's actually "quite rare".  Like, maybe only a couple hundred attendees got them or something.

3 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

We've got experts of all kinds here it appears lol

I'm glad that people legit in the know chimed in, but had they not, seeing "BC2014" I immediately thought "BrickCon 2014?"  I have/had no idea if that's a real thing or not (I assume it is based on the subsequent answers), but it seems like the logical leap.

• Like 1