IGNORED

Sega Rally Championship (GBA, ESRB), otherwise something I used to consider mythical.

4 hours ago, goldenpp72 said:

If I missed anything please let me know, I researched a lot but I'm not perfect ๐Ÿ‘ฟย I'm aware Guardian heroes was not by them but needed a filler and it felt right ๐Ÿ˜‡

20210303_173323.jpg

You're missing at least one game I'm aware of.ย  They did mult-carts of existing titles if you're really trying to catch em all.ย  There's guarantee you as I owned it a Sonic Pinball Party+Sonic Advance cart.ย  I do believe there was also a combo Columns Crown+Puyo Pop cart as well, not sure if I had it, might have.

https://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Advance-Pinball-Party-Game-Boy/dp/B000BAR9MQ

Doing some digging now, if you're into PAL region stuff, there are multiple multicarts.ย  Sonic Advance+Sonic Battle, Sonic Advance+Sonic Pinball+Columns Crown, the Columns Crown+Puyo I mentioned, Sonic Adventure+Chu Chu Rocket, Columns Crown + Chu Chu Rocket, and I think that's it.ย  All of them are verified, just checked a ROM dump site, and they do match up as being a 2in1 cart since the games were relatively large they're easy to throw a boot menu on and put 2 to a more larger cart without issue.

Sure they are filler, but if you want all those Sega GBA games, even if they're repeat packages, they're legit.

Edited by Tanooki

7 hours ago, Tanooki said:

You're missing at least one game I'm aware of.ย  They did mult-carts of existing titles if you're really trying to catch em all.ย  There's guarantee you as I owned it a Sonic Pinball Party+Sonic Advance cart.ย  I do believe there was also a combo Columns Crown+Puyo Pop cart as well, not sure if I had it, might have.

https://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Advance-Pinball-Party-Game-Boy/dp/B000BAR9MQ

Doing some digging now, if you're into PAL region stuff, there are multiple multicarts.ย  Sonic Advance+Sonic Battle, Sonic Advance+Sonic Pinball+Columns Crown, the Columns Crown+Puyo I mentioned, Sonic Adventure+Chu Chu Rocket, Columns Crown + Chu Chu Rocket, and I think that's it.ย  All of them are verified, just checked a ROM dump site, and they do match up as being a 2in1 cart since the games were relatively large they're easy to throw a boot menu on and put 2 to a more larger cart without issue.

Sure they are filler, but if you want all those Sega GBA games, even if they're repeat packages, they're legit.

I was aware of one but not the other, thankfully I don't collect these particular things since I consider them variants like a players choice or something to that nature. Kind of like buying 7 movies then later buying the 7 pack just because. I suppose if I was a full set collector it might be more debatable but I've never really felt like those things should be counted as full sets just because they're redundant, but that's a different thing altogether ๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by goldenpp72
  • Like 2

Good argument for sure, have to be pretty hard core to bother, unless you already lacked the games in the first place as you'll take up less space with the overlap.ย  About a week back I did find Chu Chu Rocket sitting in a dump bin for $2, that pleased me so I grabbed it. ๐Ÿ˜„ย  Was my earliest GBA cart along with mario advance, I'm talking 3 months before the US launch as I imported the thing with those and f-zero too.ย  CCR is universal, just one rom, they just have you pick your language and just change the sticker on the cart.ย  Lot more fun than the Dreamcast one with all they added too.

ย 

Your pic reminded me though I do wish I had some of those games still, a few.ย  Phantasy Star comes to mind if anything just for game #1, the shining soul duo of diablo clones, sega rally as weird as it was, and the arcade pack.ย  I've got The Tower (CIB too), same with Pinball of the Dead, and a loose copy of Astro Boy.

Jet Grind of all those up there, that was one of the more surprising games just because they did this isometric style angle, but retained the cel shaded visual style along with some toned down versions of the original music so it really stands out on quality.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1

I may not be able to get this game, at least without taking a horrible hit for it...but I did get the Sega PC releases of Sega Rally 1 and 2 in the mail late this week. ๐Ÿ˜„ย  Loved those old Saturn and Dreamcast titles, got a few other Saturn PC port greats coming and due to the fanbases around them there are PC repair patches to run them on modern hardware. ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1
  • Sad 1