IGNORED

Mega Mans excessive use of force

phart010

5 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Well mine I think has a medical condition over the one she already has as she has a special vet food because she'll get bloody pee from bladder crystals.  But even before that it happened some, just less frequently.  It reminds me of a story of a real kid I was told about who had no OFF switch in their mind about being hungry, so the parents had to lock every cabinet and deadbolt the actual fridge or the kid literally would gorge itself to death on food.  The cat is about the same.  She just eats and eats and eats if it's out and about, and when it's not, she'll go digging.  We lost enough bagged, boxed, and plastic sealed foods that we had to baby lock the food cabinet and put the plates etc from that space onto the food pantry.  That's why now she'll end up sometimes eating toilet paper, paper towels, other barely consumable stuff like a goat.  Sadly often she gets locked into the small mini back bathroom off the master (old house, how they were then) most the time.  I'd love to re-home her, but no one would put up with it, and that means death.

Goats are consumable. They taste especially good in curry 🙂

• Haha 1