IGNORED

Sold: Hagane cart $350 with replacement label

Matthewnimmo

So after careful studying and asking around im affraid my copy is legit but the label had been replaced. Dont get me wrong it looks good!  So with that said is anyone interested before i head to the ebays?

free shipping to the lower 48 states!

below are pics

2F864586-AA7F-49B9-8960-66EC1AAD074E.jpeg

C8F6E5A4-51AF-4660-A350-76C516E79D55.jpeg

Edited by Matthewnimmo

1 minute ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Agreed that the label seems off.  Just held mine up against the screen and compared and there are subtle differences.  But then it was intentionally marked up to make it look aged?  Shady.

Yeah I’m afraid that might be the case    So since im not 100% sure im not going to take the chance and treat it as a replacement label. Hence why the price is nearly half

id be riddled with guilt to try to scam someone like that:(. My mistake that i made in the past, but hopefully someone may want it?

the board is legit and it plays nicely. So thats good

54 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Agreed that the label seems off.  Just held mine up against the screen and compared and there are subtle differences.  But then it was intentionally marked up to make it look aged?  Shady.

Do you mind pointing them out? I would like to go back and double check out mine too. It would be helpful to know what to look for. I have a pic in the pickup thread from October 2019, but I didn’t take a pick of the top of the label. I know my board is legit.

Pick up thread post

Edited by ICrappedMyPants

Editorials Team · Posted
Just now, ICrappedMyPants said:

Do you mind pointing them out? I would like to go back and double check out mine too. It would be helpful to know what to look for. I have a pic in the pickup thread from October 2019, but I didn’t take a pick of the top of the label.

https://www.videogamesage.com/topic/198-whats-new-in-your-collectionpick-up-thread/?do=findComment&comment=4924

Very subtle differences in spacing.  The white text with the "Made in Mexico" being the easiest to spot

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ICrappedMyPants said:

Do you mind pointing them out? I would like to go back and double check out mine too. It would be helpful to know what to look for. I have a pic in the pickup thread from October 2019, but I didn’t take a pick of the top of the label.

Pick up thread post

Oh boy ive started something here. Everyone, pull out your Hagane’s and lets make sure they are legit:)

i dont blame you!  Thats what me got wondering too someone had pointed out a few things. Cant remember them off the top of my head but I wasn’t going to take the chance of accidentally mis representing what i have

oh, btw for others, im selling this to build funds for other collections as im not really collecting for snes

• The title was changed to Sold: Hagane cart $350 with replacement label