IGNORED

WTB sealed Sega CD titles - bounties added; only need 6 more needed for full set

final fight cd

I only need 6 games for a full set. If anybody follows Sega CD, guessing those last few titles I need probably isn't hard.  So I'll just lay them out for ya:  

crime patrol $500
fataul fury special
keio flying squadron
snatcher
space adventure
the terminator $1000

Also, I might be interested in other sealed Sega CD games.  So if you have anything let me know!

Edited by final fight cd
  • Like 1

Don’t have any of the ones on your want list, but I’ve got two sealed games in my complete set. A sealed “double deal” of the “3 ninjas/hook” and a sealed Lethal Enforcers 2.

They are trade only though as I would need to get the same complete games in at least good condition in exchange for them.

20 hours ago, Supergun said:

Don’t have any of the ones on your want list, but I’ve got two sealed games in my complete set. A sealed “double deal” of the “3 ninjas/hook” and a sealed Lethal Enforcers 2.

They are trade only though as I would need to get the same complete games in at least good condition in exchange for them.

Thanks for the message.  My copies of those two games are actually in top notch shape, so I’ll have to pass. 

• The title was changed to WTB sealed Sega CD titles - bounties added; only need 6 more needed for full set
On 1/18/2021 at 3:47 PM, Lincoln said:

god i remember bidding on a sealed snatcher in like 2001, and tapping out at $75 thinking "that's too much". that will haunt me forever. good luck.

Crazy, isn’t it? I remember when a CIB was $100.  

bounties added for crime patrol and terminator. 

On 1/18/2021 at 3:47 PM, Lincoln said:

god i remember bidding on a sealed snatcher in like 2001, and tapping out at $75 thinking "that's too much". that will haunt me forever. good luck.

If only we could have predicted things like Snatcher, Keio, SMB we'd all be rich.

On 1/22/2021 at 5:25 PM, final fight cd said:

Hello? Anybody out there?

I'm just getting into Sega CD this year and it doesn't seem like there is a huge audience here. I'll keep my eyes open, but obviously those titles are going to be tough finds.

3 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

If only we could have predicted things like Snatcher, Keio, SMB we'd all be rich.

I'm just getting into Sega CD this year and it doesn't seem like there is a huge audience here. I'll keep my eyes open, but obviously those titles are going to be tough finds.

Realistically l don’t think I can do it.  I haven’t even seen some of the titles sealed.  Ever. And if/when they do pop up, I’m sure they would go for money I wouldn’t feel comfortable spending on a video game.  But thanks. 

I have a handful of duplicates.  All In like new condition. Actually, I think they were only opened to check for any extra paperwork.  So the cases are top notch.  I forget exactly what I have, but if you are in the mood for buying my, let me know. 

5 minutes ago, final fight cd said:

Realistically l don’t think I can do it.  I haven’t even seen some of the titles sealed.  Ever. And if/when they do pop up, I’m sure they would go for money I wouldn’t feel comfortable spending on a video game.  But thanks. 

I have a handful of duplicates.  All In like new condition. Actually, I think they were only opened to check for any extra paperwork.  So the cases are top notch.  I forget exactly what I have, but if you are in the mood for buying my, let me know. 

Heck yeah, I'm definitely interested. I'll send a PM.

5 minutes ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

I know the immortal John Hancock has a sealed Snatcher so at least there is anecdotal evidence of a copy existing.  I'm sure he won't ever sell it though 😞

Anyways, good luck with the hunt!

He also had a sealed radical Rex. A couple years ago I offered my open copy (sticker on case, non cracked, light scuffing on case) plus a $1000 dollars. And he refused.  So I am positive he won’t get rid of his Snatcher.  I actually have seen a handful of sealed snatchers recently.  A WATA graded copy just went for $4k. 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...