IGNORED

Anyone heard of the list being compiled for Paradox forwards I have an unlisted one Tank Racer PS1!

On 12/16/2020 at 9:36 PM, Hammerfestus said:

I honestly have no idea what that sentence said.

This could be a sort of prototype if it ends up as actual Paradox game forward for PlayStation. This game was out in the EU but not in North America. I seen on the internet a search to compile list of all Paradox forwards. I seen the list Tank Racer was not listed yet. Now I know nothing and forget where this was on internet can't find any longer. Paradox was a old forward agency that put releases in the direction of PlayStation to my knowledge. This could have been a game forward to PlayStation possibly unless I am wrong, only if official Paradox but I can't find others!

Yeah I remember Paradox, they did some nice warez releases and other demo style stuff with nice visuals and audio.  I mean he kind of threw himself under the bus as hard as reading was for some here.  Burned disc with nice 'label' a mod chip in a PSone(slim) system with LCD.  Burn runs due to mod chip on a US system, and he thinks his 5 cent burn is a prototype or something.

Yeah no, your money is in the mod chip install in that particular system, that's it.

• Thanks 1

On 12/21/2020 at 11:06 PM, Tanooki said:

Yeah I remember Paradox, they did some nice warez releases and other demo style stuff with nice visuals and audio.  I mean he kind of threw himself under the bus as hard as reading was for some here.  Burned disc with nice 'label' a mod chip in a PSone(slim) system with LCD.  Burn runs due to mod chip on a US system, and he thinks his 5 cent burn is a prototype or something.

Yeah no, your money is in the mod chip install in that particular system, that's it.

I was at the Good Will Store by my place to look around. I found a small PlayStation with the security screw breached, so I knew it was possibly modded. It was the later made smaller PS1. Then I opened and a disc was inside if I purchased, Tank Racers. When I got home the system had a mod chip and also plays all regional discs. The in system game Tank Racers was a special find too I figured. I paid only $10.00 Canadian and system was with all hook-ups. Purchased it to get the total package along with the game. This is the total story, I have many Japanese games I play now and even burnt titles!!