IGNORED

Looking for web designer with game/collectible experience

MaddenCollector

I couldn’t find the right section to post this but I am looking for a web designer to consult on a new video game/collectible project I’m working on.

Most of the site will be basic design, only a few pages. Will need an e-commerce platform only for clients to make one-time payments for their deposit/final invoice. (No product sales or subscription or anything like that).

I just want it to look clean and professional.

I can just pay for the consultation if it’s something I can do myself or may hire to just do the project. I have some experience with Wordpress, woocommerce and PayPal payments.

Please send a message with some links to sites you’ve created and I’ll tell you all about the project vision.

Thanks!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Gloves said:

image.png

How is this possible? The site has been up for weeks and is up now, is it somehow not routing properly through the DNS for you? I don't get it.

My registrar points to Amazon Route53 which points to the EC2 server running Apache. Everything is connected, it should be serving.

6 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

How is this possible? The site has been up for weeks and is up now, is it somehow not routing properly through the DNS for you? I don't get it.

My registrar points to Amazon Route53 which points to the EC2 server running Apache. Everything is connected, it should be serving.

Route 53 -> application load balancer -> EC2 for security and best practice! Plus you can use amazon certificate manager to easily apply a SSL cert to your site 🙂

edit: actually this site doesn’t look to have any server side processing, look into hosting on s3 as a static site and kill those EC2 costs! https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/WebsiteHosting.html

Edited by a3quit4s

15 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Route 53 -> application load balancer -> EC2 for security and best practice! Plus you can use amazon certificate manager to easily apply a SSL cert to your site 🙂

edit: actually this site doesn’t look to have any server side processing, look into hosting on s3 as a static site and kill those EC2 costs! https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/WebsiteHosting.html

I use the EC2 instance as a development server for my other clients so it really doesn't cost me anything.