IGNORED

Goodvibes For Sale/Trade Thread - Eastward for Switch, Kid Klown reg for NES

Goodvibes

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Goodvibes For Sale Thread
  • 2 weeks later...

Zombie nation reg up for sale/obo - $500

Testing the waters to see what the interest is like for some higher end nes inserts. I put a high number to see where the offers come in at.

44EAE92D-C4C8-4787-AF4C-16A38E74C698.jpeg

C8107CAD-1C0D-4944-BA71-E9542F25CDB4.jpeg

Also have a super nice felix the cat manual for sale - $50

Would consider a comparable trade for it, could add a few bucks to trade for a widget cart. Definitely would be good to finally complete my widget.

Thanks for looking all.

5A56889C-B6D2-4A7A-9A99-61447A70C8C5.jpeg

551295A4-6437-4FF1-95B3-A06B4C7FB756.jpeg

Edited by Goodvibes

• The title was changed to Goodvibes For Sale Thread - Zombie Nation reg/Felix the cat manual for sale
19 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

I came to place dibs on the Zombie Nation registration card but damn.......$500? I paid that much for my complete copy, minus the card. Has the price of this game gone to the stratosphere?

I came to look at that same item and thought the same thing. $500 For a reg card?! Cot damn. The price of zombie nation has certainly shot up but I didn’t expect to see $500 for this. Maybe an investment in flipping a high grade cib?

16 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

I came to look at that same item and thought the same thing. $500 For a reg card?! Cot damn. The price of zombie nation has certainly shot up but I didn’t expect to see $500 for this. Maybe an investment in flipping a high grade cib?

That’s why I have the obo on there. This is a dupe for me and I’m looking to unload some of the bigger inserts I have for cash if the price is right. Need to try scoring some of the bigger carts I still need. Better to start high and come down than short change myself.

That aside this reg is near impossible to find, let’s be honest and when it’s one of the last big inserts someone needs some of these go for quite a bit. Cib zombie with reg in good shape is going to go for $1000-1500 depending on how many people are wanting it. The days of buying a cib for inserts to flip are dwindling and definitely not higher end games too much anymore.

If someone has a wacky races or cowboy kid poster out there I’d trade this straight up for it. I know someone’s got to be holding one I just haven’t found that person yet. This would be as hard to find as cowboy kid and harder to find than wacky races but I’m down to the end of what nes inserts I have left so a trade would be fine with me.

Send over your offers, worst case I say no.

Edited by Goodvibes
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kain Highwind said:

@Goodvibes any chance you have a Dragon Warrior IV map for sale? 🤔

I don’t think I have a dupe for either of the dragon warrior iv maps/charts. I may have a pair of the final fantasy maps in good shape. I have a ripped dragon warrior iii and ultima warriors of destiny map.

3 hours ago, Goodvibes said:

I don’t think I have a dupe for either of the dragon warrior iv maps/charts. I may have a pair of the final fantasy maps in good shape. I have a ripped dragon warrior iii and ultima warriors of destiny map.

Damn. I'm looking for just a iv map specifically. I usually don't buy unless it's complete to avoid this, but this one was too beautiful to pass up

17 hours ago, Goodvibes said:

That’s why I have the obo on there. This is a dupe for me and I’m looking to unload some of the bigger inserts I have for cash if the price is right. Need to try scoring some of the bigger carts I still need. Better to start high and come down than short change myself.

That aside this reg is near impossible to find, let’s be honest and when it’s one of the last big inserts someone needs some of these go for quite a bit. Cib zombie with reg in good shape is going to go for $1000-1500 depending on how many people are wanting it. The days of buying a cib for inserts to flip are dwindling and definitely not higher end games too much anymore.

If someone has a wacky races or cowboy kid poster out there I’d trade this straight up for it. I know someone’s got to be holding one I just haven’t found that person yet. This would be as hard to find as cowboy kid and harder to find than wacky races but I’m down to the end of what nes inserts I have left so a trade would be fine with me.

Send over your offers, worst case I say no.

That's my problem, I paid $700 CAD for my boxed copy, all I'm missing is that registration card. If I pay you another $700 for this card, not only does that put me in the negative on value, it's literally the same price as the rest of the game combined. I would consider $150 shipped and insured.