IGNORED

Selling my eprom collection

oracleoflosangeles

Hi Everyone! A friend suggested that I post on this site. I've never been on Vidgeo Game Sage and if this isn't allowed just go ahead and delete this post.

I'm selling my gaming collection off and have many eproms and unreleased games. I was in the video game business since the late 80's to around 2011, mainly working for Japanese publishers. My wife was cool with my ever growing collection but grumbles now and again. Anyway, my daughter is going to college and to raise a bit of cash, I'm selling off my eproms. Right now, I have some stuff listed on Ebay. I don't have a complete list of all my games (god, that would take me forever) but what I am selling now are the following -

These games are all pre-final versions

Disney's Magical Quest (Eprom / SNES)

Space Ace (Eprom / SNES)

Skuljagger (Eprom / SNES)

Adventures of Yogi Bear (Eprom / SNES)

WWF No Mercy (Development Cart / N64)

NCAA Basketball (Eprom / SNES)

The Journey Home Quest for the Throne in English -Never Released- (Eprom / SNES)

Mario Paint (Eprom / SNES)

Axelay (Eprom / SNES)

Wings 2: Aces High (Eprom / SNES)

F-Zero (Development Cart / SNES)

All of the games are tested so they work. Ok, well let me know if there is any interest. All of these and a bit more are listed on ebay right now. I'll be listing more in the future as well.

Thanks!

• Like 3

On 11/10/2020 at 9:25 PM, oracleoflosangeles said:

Hi Everyone! A friend suggested that I post on this site. I've never been on Vidgeo Game Sage and if this isn't allowed just go ahead and delete this post.

I'm selling my gaming collection off and have many eproms and unreleased games. I was in the video game business since the late 80's to around 2011, mainly working for Japanese publishers. My wife was cool with my ever growing collection but grumbles now and again. Anyway, my daughter is going to college and to raise a bit of cash, I'm selling off my eproms. Right now, I have some stuff listed on Ebay. I don't have a complete list of all my games (god, that would take me forever) but what I am selling now are the following -

These games are all pre-final versions

All of the games are tested so they work. Ok, well let me know if there is any interest. All of these and a bit more are listed on ebay right now. I'll be listing more in the future as well.

Thanks!

You say your games are pre-final, just how pre-final are we talking?  You've got an interest array of first party games there on SNES among others.  Like if I randomly called out F-Zero or Mario paint could you say what was different from retail?

Hi All! I have decided to pull these ebay auctions. These carts are the real deal, I know I was the one who worked in development for 20 years. I'm going to research the value more on these and am even considering going the 'grading' route. I welcome any of your thoughts on grading (good or bad). Thanks!

• Angry 1

On 11/11/2020 at 7:33 PM, oracleoflosangeles said:

Thanks for posting the link. I wasn't sure if that was ok. I tried on Reddit and they said no links. I've been requested to make a list of the games I'm selling. Hope to have it for everyone soon. Thanks!

I’ve sent you a private message about these I can help you with what I know about prototypes and such.