IGNORED

A Nintendo Power Database?

After a quick Google search I didn’t find anything. I was wondering if somewhere there existed a Nintendo Power database that was searchable by game. So say you were playing Startropics, you could type that games title into the database, and it would list every issue of Nintendo Power that had a story, walkthrough, hints, codes, or maps for that game.

Would be nice, if every time I sat down to play a game, I just had some NP issues related sitting next to me.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

6 hours ago, DestructoDisk said:

After a quick Google search I didn’t find anything. I was wondering if somewhere there existed a Nintendo Power database that was searchable by game. So say you were playing Startropics, you could type that games title into the database, and it would list every issue of Nintendo Power that had a story, walkthrough, hints, codes, or maps for that game.

Would be nice, if every time I sat down to play a game, I just had some NP issues related sitting next to me.

I don't think that type of thing exists. If it does I've never seen it. The best I can think of is the thread on here listing the issue with the cover and poster image listed.

https://www.videogamesage.com/topic/1064-official-detailed-nintendo-power-issue-list/

Moderator · Posted
6 hours ago, DestructoDisk said:

Nintendo actually released something like that as an insert in Nintendo Power back in the day. 

C7F6E3B7-7E87-47CE-94F3-B494C52EA453.png

752D4AC2-5409-4A28-9C5D-D177CD232D87.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DestructoDisk said:

Found these too on the interwebs:

http://carbon-izer.s3.amazonaws.com/projects/NP_index.html

It does link to an older archived version.  So we could likely recreate this with a few hours of work I'm sure.

That would be fun.  I'd love to see a PDF archive of these clean and free of blemishes for people to enjoy on mobile devices in PDF format or something equally useful.  Problem is Nintendo would be all over it.  It had existed, saw as much, but it got crushed years ago and it wasn't complete either.

I do have one or two of those Nintendo Power indexes around here, think mine goes up to like 50 or 100 I forget.