IGNORED

NFR ruined - Shipping Fail

Skorp

Welp..so pissed off lol. Just when I saw that tape, I knew it was ruined. Elite Beat Agents NFR back sticker which I've been looking for 7 years now. I mean if I keep the tape over it, it stays, but nope OCD in mind, still have to look for another one once again.

1CC0BdW.jpg

FVvQ86M.jpg

• Wow! 2
  • Sad 4

Events Team · Posted

Oh my god, that is the worst. I also care quite a bit about the condition of the back stickers on NFRs, so I feel your pain there. Really sorry that happened to you, I hope you can find a replacement soon. Really sucks that there's one less of these in existence now too, if it took you 7 years to even find this one, they must be really hard to come by. I hope you give the seller a piece of your mind after that, haha

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Thanks 1

Yeah they even gave me the packing slip and said Thank You!!! on it lol

Well guess I'll always have to leave a eBay message from now on to bubble wrap it. Most of the time, I received them in a clear case or bubble wrap. This is a first for me. It was also shipped in a thin package without bubble inside.

Yeah, these are super rare and came in those Display Only cases to stores for retail, so most of them with the stickers are removed after being done as a test for the kiosk. There are 2 including this one for the DS and the Elite one is impossible to find like I haven't seen it until this one.

MacQGu8.jpgvPJteZd.jpg

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
18 minutes ago, Skorp said:

Yeah they even gave me the packing slip and said Thank You!!! on it lol

Well guess I'll always have to leave a eBay message from now on to bubble wrap it. Most of the time, I received them in a clear case or bubble wrap. This is a first for me. It was also shipped in a thin package without bubble inside.

Yeah, these are super rare and came in those Display Only cases to stores for retail, so most of them with the stickers are removed after being done as a test for the kiosk. There are 2 including this one for the DS and the Elite one is impossible to find like I haven't seen it until this one.

MacQGu8.jpgvPJteZd.jpg

Yeah, there's some N64 NFRs that are almost impossible to find with the back sticker, and I know I'd be absolutely gutted if I got one of those, and it came in the mail like that. Really sorry this happened to you.

2 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yeah, there's some N64 NFRs that are almost impossible to find with the back sticker, and I know I'd be absolutely gutted if I got one of those, and it came in the mail like that. Really sorry this happened to you.

Oh gosh yes especially since N64 back stickers go for hundreds lol.

• Like 1