IGNORED

Going for a cib licensed nes US set! Only 25 carts left!

Rudybegga

On 8/5/2023 at 12:46 PM, Jfreakofkorn said:

Do you have a list at what is missing ? 

First post is all of the items I need!  As far as my incomplete stuff I can trade, I have a few NES  items for trade.  Mostly Manuals, a few boxes and carts.  I think the most notable NES item I have is a Miracle Piano and cart.

There IS a boxed copy of Mario is Missing on the NES at my local game store that's Cart, Manual and Box.  I would buy it just because I need the Manual, but if you need the cart and box, it's up for grabs.  I would prefer trade rather than cash, though.

Picked up a Galaxy 5000 box, Rally Bike box and manual, Loopz manual and Wild Gunman manual for my collection.   It's good to check these items off, especially a BLACK BOX GAME!

C 36

I 109

B 125

Edited by Rudybegga

• The title was changed to Going for a cib licensed nes US set! Only 31 carts left!
  • The title was changed to Going for a cib licensed nes US set! Only 28 carts left!

Updated with a few recent pickups.  Found a CIB of Bandit Kings of Ancient China for 200 and a Nobunaga II for 80 and an eBay listing for a Krustys box for cheap.  Not too bad for so early in the year.

C 26

I 98

B 110

Edited by Rudybegga

• The title was changed to Going for a cib licensed nes US set! Only 25 carts left!