IGNORED

Prototype section gets no love

Romiked2689

Yeah I can understand that but, it was niche on Na to have discussions about prototypes.  There’s  the whole secrecy  and hush hush attitude around them. Don’t forget these were the steps needed for all the games we love. I just don’t see how these can be left behind but discussing about articles from the new comic collectors is needed. They have shit for eyes to quote someone and not name them! 

Administrator · Posted

There's nothing wrong with discussing prototypes here and it is allowed and encouraged if people want to talk about them.  When we setup some general areas here, we looked at the most active areas and conversation themes that occurred on NA, modified them slightly to fit a new vision for VGS, and went forward.  It was certainly not a 'slight' toward prototype discussion in any way, nor an attempt to silence it.  So if you wanna talk about those interesting prototypes - we'd LOVE for you or anyone to make some threads, chat about it, and more!  As Gloves said, if enough people feel it needs a central area and focus, we can always revisit. 

We are just starting out here and getting TONS of feedback, suggestions, and comments about the site setup and layout (which is great!), so please be patient with us as we move forward, and remember that nothing is permanent as we can always revisit or change in the future.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

Couldnt you start a club?  I assumed that was the appropriate venue for discussing specific topics not covered by the general headers.

Is that a feature? I’ve already got a personal prototype club. I’m not in a bad mood just think it’s odd not to pay homage to the process that lead to what we got. I mean sure everyone likes sealed games but you don’t have those without this part of the process of making the gameplay 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 5:54 AM, Romiked2689 said:

You know what grinds my gears...

There’s a section to talk about video game economics but there’s no section on the prototypes that gave us all these great memories?? Like seriously without that process we wouldn’t have these classics! 

• 3 weeks later...