IGNORED

Nes 5 screw carts

Foochie776

2 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

Soccer and volleyball might be the exceptions. Non CA editions, at least. But OK. Just clarifying

There’s a handful of carts that the 3 to 5 screw rarity is pretty skewed. I don’t think we’ve confirmed a 3 screw soccer here, could be wrong 

• Like 1

For Soccer to have a 3 screw variant it is either a refurb or would have needed to be re-printed during the xmas 87 season, which is where the other rare 3 screw black box games would be found like Gyro, DK, DK Jr, and Volleyball.  Im guessing if one hasn't popped up yet, it probably wont.  The 3 screw Soccer PRG code should have a late week 87 date code if found.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

For Soccer to have a 3 screw variant it is either a refurb or would have needed to be re-printed during the xmas 87 season, which is where the other rare 3 screw black box games would be found like Gyro, DK, DK Jr, and Volleyball.  Im guessing if one hasn't popped up yet, it probably wont.  The 3 screw Soccer PRG code should have a late week 87 date code if found.

Thank you for the clarification, I knew there was some details I couldn’t recall. I was lucky enough to find a 3 screw Donkey Kong but missed out on the Junior the same seller had