IGNORED

Question about Wata games

I placed an order for the first time 4 days ago  i paid and no answer , no instructions ,no confirmation mail , my order is in "awaiting stage" is this normal? I already tried to call them but no one is answering the phone , i tried to cantact them via mail but nothing . Is this how they work? 

There was a whole thread on this either here or on NA about WATA and communication and the whole process taking much longer than expected. Out of curiosity which service level did you choose? Any extra options?

Since the popularity of WATA basically exploded they had a lot more work than they could handle. Now this was a few months ago, so I’m not sure if it’s changed and they have hired more help. 

Bummer. I haven’t had any first hand experience with them but a few members have and waited a long time to get games back. I’m not sure of their experience with just getting the game to them though. You may try looking over the Sealed collecting section to see if there are topics there regarding this. Maybe check your spam folder to make sure communication hasn’t gone there?

• Thanks 1

Sent mine in like April of last year...a single sealed NES game....paid for the 20 day service of whatever...I think it took 6 months.  Things were slow getting any updates in the account and it took a LONG time to get a response when I complained of slow service and zero communication.

Finally got it in the mail and was stoked, but the case was REALLY scuffed up on the inside.  They offered for me to send it back and have the case replaced, but I didn’t.  Figured it would take at least another 6 months to get it back.  Probably would have been longer as it really wouldn’t be a priority.

I will though say the cases (albeit mine is scuffed) are pretty impressive and I agreed with the grade. 

I’ll definitely send more to them when the process becomes better (and that may take a while with supplies possibly being limited due to Covid).

Edited by NesQuest

11 hours ago, NesQuest said:

Sent mine in like April of last year...a single sealed NES game....paid for the 20 day service of whatever...I think it took 6 months.  Things were slow getting any updates in the account and it took a LONG time to get a response when I complained of slow service and zero communication.

Finally got it in the mail and was stoked, but the case was REALLY scuffed up on the inside.  They offered for me to send it back and have the case replaced, but I didn’t.  Figured it would take at least another 6 months to get it back.  Probably would have been longer as it really wouldn’t be a priority.

I will though say the cases (albeit mine is scuffed) are pretty impressive and I agreed with the grade. 

I’ll definitely send more to them when the process becomes better (and that may take a while with supplies possibly being limited due to Covid).

When you placed your order and paid for the grading for that game did they sent you a confirmation mail with instructions telling you how and where to send the game? I am asking you this because i got nothing and i am still waiting ... they just charged me

1 hour ago, Mijael said:

When you placed your order and paid for the grading for that game did they sent you a confirmation mail with instructions telling you how and where to send the game? I am asking you this because i got nothing and i am still waiting ... they just charged me

I can’t remember that portion of the ordering process to be honest.