IGNORED

Did WarioWorld for GameCube ever come with a bonus disc?

MiamiSlice

My brother seems to think his copy of WarioWorld came with a bonus disc. He described the bonus disc to me and it just sounds like the GameCube Preview Disc that came in its own case. I told him I would ask around just to be sure although I'm already 99% certain that WarioWorld only had one release and never had a bonus disc. 

11 minutes ago, thatgamernerd said:

I don't believe the game ever had a bonus disc. Pretty sure it only ever had one release here in the US and I can't find anything about a bonus disc online.

Correct. There are three cover variants for the game (black label, yellow label, kmart sticker), but never a bonus disc 

4 minutes ago, Craigly1234 said:

Correct. There are three cover variants for the game (black label, yellow label, kmart sticker), but never a bonus disc 

^This is definitely the guy to go to with GameCube questions. 

That’s quite the uncommon Player’s Choice! Very interesting. Same with the K Mart one.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, thatgamernerd said:

^This is definitely the guy to go to with GameCube questions. 

That’s quite the uncommon Player’s Choice! Very interesting. Same with the K Mart one.

Thanks man! And Ohhhh yeah. There's a few players choice games that are damn near impossible to find. MVP baseball 2005 for example barely exists. Same with rampage total destruction