IGNORED

Scrobins WTB Thread (chiptune and homebrew)

Scrobins

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey @Scrobins, were you the one that was looking for a Project 86 chiptune NES cart? If so, did you find one? Is there a ROM for it?

Do you have any info about it? I ask because I tried to search for that cart a few months ago and I couldn’t find anything about it but I did remember that someone was looking for that cartridge and that’s all I know about it’s existence.

Moderator · Posted
3 minutes ago, RH said:

Hey @Scrobins, were you the one that was looking for a Project 86 chiptune NES cart? If so, did you find one? Is there a ROM for it?

Do you have any info about it? I ask because I tried to search for that cart a few months ago and I couldn’t find anything about it but I did remember that someone was looking for that cartridge and that’s all I know about it’s existence.

This is the first I’ve heard of something like that. Are you sure you aren’t confusing it with the Zao NES album?

19 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

This is the first I’ve heard of something like that. Are you sure you aren’t confusing it with the Zao NES album?

Aaah, maybe that was it.  Well, any chance you found that one?

I could be wrong.  I wasn’t a Zao fan but I was a Project 86 fan. That said, they did tour together a lot 20 or so years ago, so maybe I associated the two together.  I know I’ve seen Zao in concert but that was because I was there for Project 86.

Moderator · Posted
2 minutes ago, RH said:

Aaah, maybe that was it.  Well, any chance you found that one?

I could be wrong.  I wasn’t a Zao fan but I was a Project 86 fan. That said, they did tour together a lot 20 or so years ago, so maybe I associated the two together.  I know I’ve seen Zao in concert but that was because I was there for Project 86.

I was able to get a cart when they released a second wave a few days after the first. No idea if there is a rom out there. You could ask the Retrotainment Guys since it was a 6502 Collective project.