IGNORED

FS/FO bridgemute's games for sale - loads of quality titles - rpg's, SNES, NES, DS, 3DS, Gameboy, GBA, PSone,2,3,4

bridgemute

• The title was changed to FS/FO bridgemute's games for sale - loads of quality titles - GBA Micro, Suikoden I, II, Alundra, rpg's, SNES, NES
  • The title was changed to FS/FO bridgemute's games for sale - loads of quality titles - GBA Micro, Suikoden I, II, Alundra, rpg's, SNES, NES, DS, 3DS, Gameboy, GBA, PSone,2,3,4

Wow yeah been awhile, hi.

I have a warped fascination with how the EVO game fell into such disrepair and to see what was done with what to fix it exactly.  I think that along with sticker damage is going to go a long way to what someone would pay.  The game actively up until recently was north of $300 but some even clean copies are going for nearly/around a $100 off what it was in recent months.

• The title was changed to FS/FO bridgemute's games for sale - loads of quality titles - GBA Micro, rpg's, SNES, NES, DS, 3DS, Gameboy, GBA, PSone,2,3,4
  • The title was changed to FS/FO bridgemute's games for sale - loads of quality titles - rpg's, SNES, NES, DS, 3DS, Gameboy, GBA, PSone,2,3,4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...