IGNORED

Is there a way to see all playtime on the Switch with the parental app?

LeatherRebel5150

Was not sure where to put this, mods can move if it fits elsewhere.

Is there a way to view all of the playtime logged on the Switch in the parental app? It looks like it only records playtimes begining from when the app is downloaded going forward. I was hoping there is a way to pull all the data from my console to the app prior to me downloading it.

It's also worth noting that the parental controls app only keeps a year worth of data. I set parental controls up on launch day and I can only view back to December 2018. You'd have to take screenshots of the data if it's something you want to keep longterm.

I really wish they kept the 3DS activity log on the Switch. I always enjoy looking back and seeing what I was playing when and how much time total.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, ZBomber said:

It's also worth noting that the parental controls app only keeps a year worth of data. I set parental controls up on launch day and I can only view back to December 2018. You'd have to take screenshots of the data if it's something you want to keep longterm.

I really wish they kept the 3DS activity log on the Switch. I always enjoy looking back and seeing what I was playing when and how much time total.

The lack of 3DS/Wii U activity tracker is a really odd backward step for Nintendo.  It's great tracking hours, games, etc.  Not sure why they let that feature go.

The switch has been overdue for a number of updates. Activity tracking, folders, background customization, etc.

• Like 1