IGNORED

WTB: SquareSoft Catalog Merch

jasinner

I'm trying to collect the "SquareWare" catalog merchandise that was on the poster as attached below (I have the things that are crossed out).  Hit me up if you have any, will pay well.

Edit 3/22/22: Added the other FFVI shirt, down to the Secret of Mana poster.

IMG_20200517_164549_723.thumb.jpg.0d730ac99ab36a60fc21e64ef5094b02.jpg

Edited by jasinner
Updated needs

• 4 weeks later...

I can help you sell it... to me!

Seriously though.. once you acquire all the items on your quest (good luck by the way) after a few months roll by.... maybe you get bored, move onto something else, decide you need money etc... please give me a first crack at making you an offer on that watch! 

8O.........(this is a line of drool hanging out of my mouth)...........................................

For anyone else out there who is reading this - I'll start my bounty off at $150 for a final fantasy III watch like this one. 

Here's my question, are the Secret of Mana and Secret of Evermore posters rolled or folded? If so, is the SoM poster the same that was packed in the game? I assume SoE came with that poster too, just folded. Anyone know if that's correct?

7 hours ago, RH said:

Here's my question, are the Secret of Mana and Secret of Evermore posters rolled or folded? If so, is the SoM poster the same that was packed in the game? I assume SoE came with that poster too, just folded. Anyone know if that's correct?

They are actually different than the pack in posters.  The ffvi one is similar to advertisements from magazines but is larger and has different text.  The secret of mana is also similar to magazines but is larger with a different layout

7 hours ago, VinnieOgames said:

I can help you sell it... to me!

Seriously though.. once you acquire all the items on your quest (good luck by the way) after a few months roll by.... maybe you get bored, move onto something else, decide you need money etc... please give me a first crack at making you an offer on that watch! 

8O.........(this is a line of drool hanging out of my mouth)...........................................

For anyone else out there who is reading this - I'll start my bounty off at $150 for a final fantasy III watch like this one. 

hey, thanks, I'll keep that in mind but still on the hunt for now

Not from the catalog, but I acquired this Secret of Evermore jacket awhile back.   Thought you might like to see it.

It says "I made it happen", which I believe refers to being one of the developers on the project.  I think most likely this came from a former Nintendo employee who worked QA and had sold stuff on Ebay awhile back.

m2Z3bKj.png

1 minute ago, LaC said:

Not from the catalog, but I acquired this Secret of Evermore jacket awhile back.   Thought you might like to see it.

It says "I made it happen", which I believe refers to being one of the developers on the project.  I think most likely this came from a former Nintendo employee who worked QA and had sold stuff on Ebay awhile back.

m2Z3bKj.png

This is awesome, ty for sharing! You don't come across much merch for Secret of Evermore, I love the bling factor

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...