IGNORED

Scammer warning!

If you get a message from Michaelxdrx (or any brand new account) telling you their friend has what you're looking for, be aware they're probably a scammer.

I just went through this with their "friend" Scott Jones, sccott896@gmail.com

When I asked for a picture of the item from him, he sent me one off Google images, the very same one I had already used in my own ISO post.

Other red flags we should always be on the lookout for: refusing payment services that offer buyers protection (i.e. PayPal g&s or venmo), sellers putting pressure on you as "they have another interested buyer", or sellers refusing to meet in person. And be sure to reverse image search pictures a seller sends you!

• Like 4

Administrator · Posted

I've banned the user already - rather than making a thread in the future, if you just want to report something like this we'll handle pretty quickly (like you did - thank you for that).  

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, spacepup said:

I've banned the user already - rather than making a thread in the future, if you just want to report something like this we'll handle pretty quickly (like you did - thank you for that).  

Thanks very much! Tbh I couldn't find the report feature at first, there doesn't seem to be a way to report someone directly.  Unless I missed it, you can't do it through their profile, you can only report a message they send you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billybob884 said:

Thanks very much! Tbh I couldn't find the report feature at first, there doesn't seem to be a way to report someone directly.  Unless I missed it, you can't do it through their profile, you can only report a message they send you

I couldn’t find the report button either after he message me. Scammers…..

• Like 1