IGNORED

NES Prototypes (17 of them) on eBay

Rudybegga

I don't know if there is a big collector base on here, but there's a guy on eBay with 17 NES prototypes and a Rare 5 Screw RC Pro Am.  Here's a list...

Star Wars Empire Strikes Back

Rad Racer II with proto box and proto instructions

Power Punch II

Captain Planet

Whomp Em

Dragon Fighter

Jetsons

Bo Jackson

The immortal

Rocketeer

Strider

Arkistas Ring

Mighty Bomb Jack

WURM

Little Mermaid

Astyanax

Dragon Strike

Five Screw RC Pro Am (Less than five made?)

Edited by Rudybegga
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ThePhleo said:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/nostalgic80

Nice stuff!

I think that specific 5-Screw R.C. Pro-Am was the first one ever discovered back in the NA days.

Here's a pre-grading photo I have of it.

5ScrewRCProAm.jpg.bf341631c788b7e1c9a86dbf4ddf559f.jpg

Yes!  That's the account!  And that's the cart!  It even has the grease stains in the same spots. 

Are these yours?  I just wanted to share in case a super collector on here was interested.

Edited by Rudybegga
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Rudybegga said:

Yes!  That's the account!  And that's the cart!  It even has the grease stains in the same spots. 

Are these yours?  I just wanted to share in case a super collector on here was interested.

I literally pinged the owner of the carts. Did you think it was a fake ping?

On 3/13/2024 at 12:10 AM, Rudybegga said:

These are mine.  Just so no one gets confused the ebay “mydogsrule” account is still active too. My brother and I use to sell together. Once we started doing our own thing, I created my own EBay account, “nostalgic80” a couple years ago.  Anyway, my brother rarely sales games anymore but I didn’t want anyone to get confused if a game eventually pops up under the mydogsrule account. He has lots of games including prototypes so there is always that chance.  

On 3/13/2024 at 3:39 AM, Mega Tank said:

I literally pinged the owner of the carts. Did you think it was a fake ping?

No.  I thought you were tagging someone that might be interested in them.

Nice carts!  Do you know if any have extra content?  Armageddon Potato might be interested?

On 3/13/2024 at 12:10 AM, Rudybegga said:

Not mine, but they were posted publicly years ago. I figure it's fair game to post them around.