IGNORED

Interest check: Lot of old Nintendo Powers (volumes 6 - 83) - condition varies by issue - SOLD

Sivak

UPDATE NOV 30, 2023:  The lot has been sold.

Details

This lot contains volumes 6-83* (see notes about missing issues).  With the missing issues factored in, it would be 76 total issues.

As these are old and I was young when I got them, the condition of them varies a lot.  Some are great, some are missing covers (mainly the earlier issues as they were made with staples back then), some have tears here and there, etc.

I really just want to do this as a lot.  If anyone is interested, please PM.

Please note that I can't take pics of each individual issue.  Thanks.

A few photos have been attached to give a general idea of things.

Important:  Absolutely no returns on these if a deal is made.

Missing Issues

As the subject states: This lot DOES NOT contain volumes 1-5.

ALSO: Volumes 9 and 72 are missing (no idea why)

IMG_20231117_134246.jpg

IMG_20231117_134323.jpg

IMG_20231117_134852.jpg

IMG_20231117_134927.jpg

Edited by Sivak
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Are you breaking this up or trying to move a lot, and did you have an idea what you wanted to make per issue on them?  I may have a few holes in that range you listed towards the high end (over 76)

Thanks for the message.  I'd really like to do it as a lot as mentioned.

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

Attach a monetary value instead of fishing for whales? For the entire lot or for each issue as a percentage of value of say price charting 

I'll leave it as OP's prerogative to say numbers publicly, but I was offered an extremely fair price. If I didn't have half my house in a state of construction zone/storage, or didn't already have most of these, I would jump on this.

• The title was changed to Interest check: Lot of old Nintendo Powers (volumes 6 - 83) - condition varies by issue - SOLD
  • The topic was locked