Jump to content
IGNORED

Brazil gameboy games


JVOSS
 Share

What do you know about brazil gameboy games  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. How much do you know about the brazilan gameboy games?

    • None
      7
    • Some
      1
    • Alot
      1


Recommended Posts

Wikipedia has a list of games released by Playtronic for GB.

As far as I know there isn’t a list of games released by Gradiente. I contacted them a few months ago asking if they had anything and they said they lost everything on a fire at the beginning of the 2000’s.

I have compiled a list of the GBA games released by Gradiente and I can post it here in a couple hours. Right now I’m missing 2 games to complete this set.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Galdius said:

Wikipedia has a list of games released by Playtronic for GB.

As far as I know there isn’t a list of games released by Gradiente. I contacted them a few months ago asking if they had anything and they said they lost everything on a fire at the beginning of the 2000’s.

I have compiled a list of the GBA games released by Gradiente and I can post it here in a couple hours. Right now I’m missing 2 games to complete this set.

Wikipedia, is the last place i checked and the info provided was less then helpful.  as Playtronics was a distributor not the producer of the games. As my research has shown.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

Wikipedia, is the last place i checked and the info provided was less then helpful.  as Playtronics was a distributor not the producer of the games. As my research has shown.  

Playtronic and later Gradiente manufactures the boxes, manuals and labels in Brazil.
The cart and its insides were imported but not as finished products. They were assembled in Brazil.
This way the games weren't as heavily taxed as if they imported as finished products.

Here I have a list of games released by Gradiente for Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance:

- Gameboy Color:

1 FIFA 2000
2 007 world is not enough
3 A pequena sereia 2
4 Aladdin
5 Alone in the dark
6 Bionic Commando
7 Corrida Maluca
8 Dexter's Laboratory
9 Donald Duck
10 Donkey Kong Country
11 F1 2000
12 Game & Watch
13 Harry Potter e a Pedra Filosofal
14 Indiana Jones
15 Kirby Tilt
16 Looney tunes
17 Mario Deluxe
18 Mario Tennis
19 Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX
20 Meninas Super Poderosas
21 Metal gear solid
22 Mickey Speedway
23 Missão impossível
24 Mortal Kombat 4
25 Perfect Dark
26 Pica pau racing
27 Playmobil
28 Pokémon Amarelo
29 Pokémon Cristal
30 Pokémon Gold
31 Pokémon Puzzle Challenge
32 Pokémon Silver
33 Pokémon TCG
34 Quest for Camelot
35 Rayman
36 Rei Leão
37 Simpsons
38 Snoopy tennis
39 Spider-Man
40 Spider-Man 2
41 Tarzan
42 Tetris DX
43 The jungle book
44 Tomb Raider
45 Tony Hawk
46 Tony Hawk 2
47 Toy Story 2
48 Turok 2
49 Wario Land 3
50 X-men
51 Zelda: Oracle of Ages
52 Zelda: Oracle of Season


- Gameboy Advance:

1 Castlevania: CoM
2 Earthworm Jim
3 F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
4 GT Advance
5 Harry Potter e a Pedra Filosofal
6 Iridion
7 Mario Kart: Super Circuit
8 Pitfall
9 Rayman Advance
10 Ready 2 Rumble 2
11 Sonic Advance
12 Spider-Man
13 Super Mario Advance
14 Super Street Fighter 2
15 Tony Hawk 2
16 Wario Land 4
17 X-Men: Império de Apocalypse

Some games I didn't translate the title to English so if you have any questions, just ask.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thanks Gladius, i have not been able to find such a list for the GB.  and your information would now explane why some gb carts are of the wrong color.

so in the case of the yellow, gray, black carts they were as random as random can be.

it makes this list even more difficult to follow and build.

Edited by JVOSS
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, JVOSS said:

image.thumb.png.ce51633494e97389e9228af254070c36.png

About your list, there are a lot of games that you're marking as Playtronic but they're from Gradiente.

I can try and make a GB list with the Playtronic releases but it's good to know that Gradiente also released some games for the original Gameboy as you can see from my Pokémon Blue copy.

fm4z19pl.jpg 0CMCmzil.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Correct.  its a work in progress.  i just received a shipment of game and have to look them over to validate the info.  hopefully i'll get to that this weekend.  

BTW did you also see that the Bart and star wars are Gradiente so this indicates that a possible full USA could be a BZL set from Gradiente?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JVOSS said:

Correct.  its a work in progress.  i just received a shipment of game and have to look them over to validate the info.  hopefully i'll get to that this weekend.  

BTW did you also see that the Bart and star wars are Gradiente so this indicates that a possible full USA could be a BZL set from Gradiente?

Star Wars is definitely a Playtronic release.
I'm pretty sure that the same goes for Bart.

I know a Brazilian collector who has both games.
I asked him for a picture of them.
If he takes it, I will post it here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last week I discovered that Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World also has a Brazilian version.
I discovered when I found a listing for a copy on Facebook.
The price was very good (around US$40) but the box has definitely seen much better days.
But since I didn't know it existed until then and there isn't a complete copy on Mercado Livre, I decided to get it.
Everything is in very good condition with the exception of the box.

RGeCmXWl.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...