IGNORED

FS: n64 sculptors cut and retroduo v2 open boxed

Matthewnimmo

Hello everyone:

with a sad heart im making some life changes and never did finish my loose 64 collection. Years back i started at the most expensive game at the time and worked my way down the list. 

UPDATE:  Just down to sculptors cut and my retroduo. Let me know if you want inside pics of sculptures cut

n64

sculptures cut  $800 shipped 

also, separately im selling this open box retroduo plus gen and nes adapters. See its pic below. Looking for $150 g/s paypal plus shipping 

pm me if your interested. Im getting bids from local stores as well. Thank you all

IMG_7304.jpeg

IMG_7305.jpeg

IMG_7306.jpeg

Edited by Matthewnimmo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tanooki said:

That looks really clean, kind of tempting, my SupaboyS finally croaked, but that thing was a compatibility king too.  

Ive never had the supaboy. The black one looks amazing. Ive used this one only a handful of times. If interested ill send you pics of it working. Comes with all the cords too so no worries there. Before I bought my snes i used the cords to connect to the larger tv. Worked nicely 

Editorials Team · Posted

Out of curiosity to see if I could afford it, I went ahead and scraped the pricecharting values for all these games. I'll remove this if you don't want it posted here.

The total as of 11/11/2023 is just under $8000 on pricecharting. 75% of that would be just under $6k for the lot. These games have gone up!

Keep us posted!

I feel like @CIB_Wholesale would move on this for maybe like 50-60% of value but at that rate, maybe more. But at that rate it would be close to what a local shop may offer. Depending on the shops finances though they may not even take it all and they are definitely not giving you the same percentage of trade for common games. 

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

I feel like @CIB_Wholesale would move on this for maybe like 50-60% of value but at that rate, maybe more. But at that rate it would be close to what a local shop may offer. Depending on the shops finances though they may not even take it all and they are definitely not giving you the same percentage of trade for common games. 

bro i lost a fortune liquidating my collection. it's not like i was buy/resell/buy/resell that stuff was from the early 2000s when i was collecting big titles

glad to be done with it . you either have to do the dressup willy wonka stuff for 1.2 price charting or take .5-.6 wholesale there's really no inbetween

1 hour ago, CIB_Wholesale said:

bro i lost a fortune liquidating my collection. it's not like i was buy/resell/buy/resell that stuff was from the early 2000s when i was collecting big titles

glad to be done with it . you either have to do the dressup willy wonka stuff for 1.2 price charting or take .5-.6 wholesale there's really no inbetween

I wasn’t hating on the hussle, just making sure you saw this

On 11/12/2023 at 9:01 AM, a3quit4s said:

I wasn’t hating on the hussle, just making sure you saw this

i learned the last few years it's OK to talk about your gambling addiction

u got to slow down

lololol jk

but for real i probably would have broke even on .75 but having most of it stay on VGS was what made me bite the losses . made it a lot easier. just imagine of some of those HA consignors had been on VGS this place would be full of cash

Edited by CIB_Wholesale

• The title was changed to FS: n64 sculptors cut and retroduo v2 open boxed