IGNORED

Preorders: Six² for Magnavox Odyssey 1

Gamegearguy

Hello. I am going to have 17 copies of Six², a homebrew Odyssey game. NOT the Odyssey 2 or VideoPac, the original Odyssey made in 1972. This is an interest check/preorder thread. When the game is ready to ship, I will PM and/or email you telling you to pay. I'd like to sell all 17 of these, so let's make that happen! The game will cost $20. I bought the mailing tubes, so I'm pretty close to finishing this thing up. You'll recieve in your tube a fantastic overlay and all the stuff needed to play the game except cart #4. (And if you have an Odyssey, you'll probably have cart #4). Let me know if you want one of these and I'll add you to this list of preorders.

I'm new to selling stuff on VGS, so if there's something I forgot to do, please tell me.

1. VGCollectaholic
2. Odysseus
3. Stupus (via AtariAge)
4. RPGCollector
5. RetroGMR
6. ianoid (via AtariAge)
7. Grondorr
8. retrogamer
9. Blazing Lazers (via AtariAge)
10. PsychedelicShaman (via AtariAge)
11. ianoid (via AtariAge)
12. NarrowEscape
13. svlovinist

Edited by Gamegearguy
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Do you have any information at all about the game itself? What are people actually buying?

For sale here is a set of things needed to play a game I designed for the Magnavox Odyssey console. For those who don't know what that is, it's a different setup than buying a traditional game since the game uses cartridges in a different sense than each cartridge that has a game on it. Multiple cartridges control different things (the players, the missile, a net for the volleyball cartridge), so a cartridge can have more than one game to it. For more on the Odyssey console itself, here is a link to Wikipedia's page on it.

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, Gamegearguy said:

For sale here is a set of things needed to play a game I designed for the Magnavox Odyssey console. For those who don't know what that is, it's a different setup than buying a traditional game since the game uses cartridges in a different sense than each cartridge that has a game on it. Multiple cartridges control different things (the players, the missile, a net for the volleyball cartridge), so a cartridge can have more than one game to it. For more on the Odyssey console itself, here is a link to Wikipedia's page on it.

Yeah but like, what is the game?

I am having quite the time trying to figure out who is who. If you could, PLEASE say your VGS username when ordering, as well as your address, so I can tell easily. I have a Scott who paid me, but I don't know his VGS username. Scott, if you could PM me, that'd be great. I am going to mail these sometime this week, most likely Thursday or Friday (I had an influx of people interested, so I need to make more cards, which meant ordering more paper, so I need that to come.)

I still need payments from a few people, I will PM you if I do.

25 minutes ago, Gamegearguy said:

I am having quite the time trying to figure out who is who. If you could, PLEASE say your VGS username when ordering, as well as your address, so I can tell easily. I have a Scott who paid me, but I don't know his VGS username. Scott, if you could PM me, that'd be great. I am going to mail these sometime this week, most likely Thursday or Friday (I had an influx of people interested, so I need to make more cards, which meant ordering more paper, so I need that to come.)

I still need payments from a few people, I will PM you if I do.

Paging @VGCollectaholic who is a Scott

• 2 weeks later...