IGNORED

Now taking offers: Hyundai Comboy/Korean NES Zelda games

LiWang

I am now considering selling my Hyundai Comboy copies of Zelda 1 and 2. Before posting on ebay, I thought it would be a good idea to ask around here if anyone was interested in making serious offers. The games are in great condition. I will post additional information and pictures as soon as possible.

For now, here's a description and photos of Zelda 1:

The game includes:

The cartridge: Excellent condition. 

The box: Excellent condition with minimal wear. 

Instructions: Excellent condition. As usual with an old Zelda instruction manual, there are thumbprints on the outside. I have tried to get the thumbprints in the photo so you know what to expect. 

Hint book: Still sealed in almost new condition. 

The Styrofoam insert: As nice as a Styrofoam insert can be, I suppose.

The game is in full working order and the battery still saves. I assume the battery is the original, though the game has not been opened. 

Due to the rare nature of this game, I am offering it for sale internationally. Due to the value, the game must be shipped fully insured with the buyer incurring the cost of shipping and insurance. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

zelda.jpg

zelda box.jpg

zelda instructions.jpg

zelda instructions back.jpg

zelda box top.jpg

zelda box bottom.jpg

zelda box right side.jpg

zelda box left side.jpg

zelda hint book.jpg

zelda hint book back.jpg

zelda instructions page 1.jpg

Edited by LiWang
Added pictures
  • Like 1

I always see this with flipped phone pictures and I keep trying to spread the knowledge.

The forum isn't flipping your images, your phone is. It doesn't know which way is down so it uses an accelerometer to determine it. If you're holding your phone at an angle with one edge "more" towards the ground, it'll think that's the bottom of the photograph.

The forum displays it with which way up it's told to face up.

• Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Monkeygift said:

I'm just saying that those are incredibly valuable in their country of origin. If he's willing to sell in the U.S. he may get a few hundreds but who knows?

I'm just saying that we can't compare value across regions, costs of living, etc. If I sell locally its going to be different from if I sell to the States, or to France, or wherever. It's a huge misconception some people have.

• 2 weeks later...