IGNORED

Where to sell NES games (large collection)

Hello,

First post on this forum since NA closed and my collecting career has been dormant for many years now. I have a quite large NES cart only collection, I have every NTSC game except SE and pretty much every PAL-A and PAL-B game. I also have most unlicensed games including the US ones, HES, Sachen, Gluk. On top of that some asian and hong kong carts, prototypes, pirates etc. I feel like getting rid of a considerable amount of these games. I am currently residing in Europe. IS htis site a good place to sell games or is ebay better? Any good advice? I am in no hurry to sell anything and priorities a smooth transaction over quick profit. I am not looking to sell all at once as I do not think anyone would be interested in that, will to sell single carts or bundles.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People usually sell games for less here since there is no eBay taking fees. I’d prioritize people who want to buy multiple games over a single game at first. People buying a lot at once will also expect a further discount for dealing in volume. I find it’s easier to do transactions here rather than eBay because I’ve dealt with most of the people I buy from. 

Use eBay for maximum profit but also be aware if you don’t Buy It Now items, they can sell for a lot less at auction. Also, if you BIN items too high they will sit forever. Watch out for scams and non paying buyers. 

Post up a list and some pictures, start with the rares and what you hope to get for them and see what happens. Use PayPal and make sure you insure what you are shipping if it’s really valuable. Use the selling subforum

Edited by a3quit4s

23 minutes ago, Werrock said:

Thanks for the feedback. I can create a thread and post the list to start with. I cannot photograph over 1000 carts but I can instead makes photos where there is specific interest.

It’s probably fine to have a list for now to see how much interest is generated. People here will probably be concerned with condition. You also may want to give some idea of shipping costs and maybe what percentage of pricecharting/eBay sold listings you are looking at if the data is available. Also, are the games loose, CI, CIB? Obviously much different values for each. Good luck with sales!

33 minutes ago, Werrock said:

Thanks for the feedback. I can create a thread and post the list to start with. I cannot photograph over 1000 carts but I can instead makes photos where there is specific interest.

Im interested in the pal a and b. 

Why dont you start with a for sale thread, with prices and a list? You might get an offer for the whole shebang.