IGNORED

Found this NES homebrew-price?

BlackVega

I found this thing while cleaning up. It's called The Cowlitz Gamers Adventure and I can't find any info about it, any sold listings etc. All I found someone tries to sell it on ebays for 2750USD lelz.

DSC00770(Custom).JPG.7f1490080b1d892b22e57e79665b9a85.JPG

DSC00771(Custom).JPG.bf5908ed0bfc86234ea718223d6ce03e.JPG

It's new and unused. I will try to carefully open it and test it and hopefully I will not break anything. Either way I have no interest in it and I want to let it go. 2750$ would be very nice for it heheh but I am open to let it go for 1 figure less either way

• Wow! 1

Events Helper · Posted
11 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

I found this thing while cleaning up. It's called The Cowlitz Gamers Adventure and I can't find any info about it, any sold listings etc. All I found someone tries to sell it on ebays for 2750USD lelz.

DSC00770(Custom).JPG.7f1490080b1d892b22e57e79665b9a85.JPG

DSC00771(Custom).JPG.bf5908ed0bfc86234ea718223d6ce03e.JPG

It's new and unused. I will try to carefully open it and test it and hopefully I will not break anything. Either way I have no interest in it and I want to let it go. 2750$ would be very nice for it heheh but I am open to let it go for 1 figure less either way

@Scrobins @Deadeye

I just sold one and saw the same listing haha, the two homebrew experts I know said 300ish range if I am not mistaken.  they can chime in when they see this.  nice little find ya got there!

I just bought one that wasn’t sealed but I can’t remember how much I paid for it. Let me check PayPal. 

edit: I don’t think I bought it from Jeevan?

edit 2: nope yup it was me that bought it from @Jeevan which makes since cause I’m his #1 customer lol. It was back in February though and I’d consider the game market to be down since then. Not like market crash down, but down. Sealed might fetch I dunno $450-$750 depending on the buyer. There is a dude on eBay selling homebrew stuff at just asinine prices so make sure it isn’t him.  

Edited by a3quit4s

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I just bought that wasn’t sealed but I can remember how much I paid for it. Let me check PayPal. 

edit: I don’t think I bought it from Jeevan?

u did buy it from me lol, u bought other games with it I think.  gave u a deal 😘

• Love 1

He did give me the cowlitz in a bundle for $300 total but the other games definitely weren’t on its level of rarity. Given it was probably $300 on its own then I’d still come down somewhere on the estimate I gave. Someone may pay more if you sit on it. I find the people who collect homebrew aren’t really crazy about sealed as the investment people. 

My speculation of course as always

Well, for the record this one is NOT sealed but it is essentially brand new. Well, at least I can test if it works but first I need to dig out my system but I suspect it works. Here are some photos that should look better. It comes with protective box and some fairy tales about benefitting charity and of course the usual cart, instruction and box. I can capture more details. Anyone take it or leave it

DSC00772(Custom).JPG.d898181c5a8b53f658005f54a9489f6a.JPG

DSC00773(Custom).JPG.a27d8f39c9395399217b83fd73102b40.JPG

DSC00774(Custom).JPG.4af6e30db9b3ab2cb181b776b0666fab.JPG