IGNORED

eShop FOMO? Any Last Minute Recommendations?

Anyone else experiencing a bit of eShop FOMO? Got any last minute recommendations?

Here’s a list of my recent purchases for 3DS

Fantasy Life DLC

Liberation Maiden

Mutant Mudd games (currently on sale)

Phoenix Wright 3DS exclusives (currently on sale)

Gotta Protector

Radiant Historia DLC

Edited by attakid101

36 minutes ago, attakid101 said:

Also grabbed Pushmo

Still on the fence about Attack of the Friday Monsters. Has anyone picked that up? Any good?

'Attack of the Friday Monsters!! A Tokyo Tale' came from the mind of the dev who made the Boku no Natsuyasumi (My summer vacation) series of PlayStation consoles and is a wonderful slice of life mystery game that hearkens back to being a kid and having 'grand, imaginative  adventures' with friends. I bought this one when it came out and I still go back to it again when I feel like a relaxing Sunday afternoon game on the 3DS.

The other three titles I love from the Guild01/Guild02 project on 3DS are Aero Porter, Crimson Shroud, and The Starship Damrey. The first is an organizational style puzzle game that uses the baggage system in an airport that throws an increasing number of variables at you as you complete each 'day of work' (reminds me of 'Papers, Please!' in some ways), the second is a first person D&D-esque RPG created by Matsuno (of Ogre Battle/FF Tactics fame) with Level 5 onside, and the third is a first person survival horror that feels rather haunting.

At any rate, just thought I'd share some games I really enjoy from the e-shop. Oh! I almost forgot Boxy Boy and its sequel! Those are really fun environmental puzzle games 🙂

• Like 2