IGNORED

Happy 30th Kirby's Adventure

Tanooki

A really fantastic piece here, I don't but rarely link videos but GTV is criminally underrated, or better yet, just not seen with the production and research values as he's parallel to Norman(Gaming Historian) and Parish (NES etc Works.)  Check this out, you'll be surprised what you can learn 30 years on.  If you like the work, check the other stuff as there's some super insane deep dives on all sorts of relevant related things.

• Like 2

Ah yes, Kirby's Adventure. A game that's on my top three of favourite NES games, a game with very high replayability with the only issue being slowdown in some heavy areas. So much fun to play.

I've seen GTV's content for years and even interacted with the bloke on some occasions (I've helped him out lending some music I've done in the past, which got used in his Startropics video.), he's a solid dude, his work and effort is very high quality and I'm glad he's been getting more attention in recent years. (He's also responsible for getting me into a yuru-chara addiction from his video on it. :P)

• Thanks 1

Ahh sweet, thanks @Famicuber I know what you're talking about for sure.  I picked up on his work just 2-3 years back and went through the back catalog.  That's why I threw that commentary out there about how he's a rare bird on YT that actually does quality work that isn't just halfass net skimming, coin begging, or aping other peoples work to take credit.  He's like those few others who really goes into the weeds and presents it like a pro.  His sub base given is sorry, really sorry, and I blame YT crawling metrics for that one entirely.  I think just a year or two back he was in the 20ks for subs and it's into the 50s now.