IGNORED

Question for people who are into collecting full region sets (Vita specific discussion, but any knowledge applies)

4 hours ago, Mr. CIB said:

No, it was never released but it's printed. There was a time a few years back they wanted to give a free game to people that collected the Vita set but my guess is one of two things happened. 1. Became too much to manage because people bought releases from eBay and how do you verify or 2. There are more potential fullset collectors than they have copies. Same way they sent out the 5 year coin to people that purchased from day one.

Actually because of Breach and Clear, there can only be 1500 full Vita sets. I'm sure they made more than enough....

(Edited) I hope they made more them enough.... 

Edited by EdV

5 hours ago, phart010 said:

I actually met the guy who developed it and bought a signed copy of the PS4 version from him. He never mentioned anything about a vita version to me 🤨

He also made Super Gunworld 2

He / They definitely made the Vita version....

Screenshot_20230125_122351_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230125_122721_Edge.jpg

5 hours ago, phart010 said:

Do you know of any visual novels that play in English and are not some weird sort of romance?

It depends what genres you’re into but these are regarded as some of the best:

Collar x malice 

Steins Gate

Danganronpa series

Muv Luv

I never really understood the appeal of VNs, why play one when I can just read a book?

However, I tried one out and really loved them. The combination of voice acting and reading is really good and playing on the Vita or Switch is perfect for VNs.

I do think you have to be someone who is into books though, because it’s basically reading a book, not many have gaming elements or they’re just basic stuff added in as a side distraction.

17 minutes ago, goldenpp72 said:

So I just finalized my pricecharting list to make the distinction between new and CIB releases for Vita. The result is here: 

Playstation Vita: $15,000.17 0.00 15000.17

If I added the few games I'm missing, feels like it would double the value which is not a goal 🙃

Can you please tell me how to add my games to the Pricecharting list? I mean, how do I write them? Do I need to write ESRB? PS Vita? Can you give an example or two? 

Edited by EdV
More information

16 minutes ago, EdV said:

Can you please tell me how to add my games to the Pricecharting list? I mean, how do I write them? Do I need to write ESRB? PS Vita? Can you give an example or two? 

Go to Price charting and create a account. Then go to the Vita section the the "+ Collection" button should be on the right.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, EdV said:

Sure, the format to add in bulk is as such

Persona 4 Golden Vita CIB

https://www.pricecharting.com/collection-text-importer

You can put sealed as well, usually I try one format to make sure it works then add them all, but the site has an issue if you add too much at once, it will never accurately update without getting in touch with the site admin, but he's cool with it seemingly. Typically, a few dozen games won't enter due to a typo or some variance in how I put it in versus their database, from there I just manually add it by hitting the plus button next to each game in the master list for each console. US is the default region so you don't need to specify that, but if it's a pal release or something you do I believe, I'm not sure the format there since I don't collect imports.

I recently got in touch with him to let him know his database is clogged up with tons of digital only or imported releases within the US section, but not sure if he'll care. I did give him the specifics but it's his site in the end 😛

Edited by goldenpp72
  • Like 1