IGNORED

Collection pics!

Fluff

Hello! New here

I started collecting these last summer, wish I had picked them up before they got pricier...

I did the shiny hunt on my Secret Egg cart and got the Shiny Pidove! It was honestly pretty fun. Caps out about triple as fast as manaphy if both use 4 systems

Long shot. Any knowledge of the Sticker Promotional Kanto Starter Eggs distribution cart existing? Is it a cart?? I'd love to know. 

I love the stuff I'm seeing on here! Hoping to learn more about these cool carts.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_local_Japanese_event_Pokémon_distributions_(Generation_V)

IMG_6380[1].JPG

IMG_6379[1].JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 12:46 AM, GingerNinja679 said:

Hello! New here

I started collecting these last summer, wish I had picked them up before they got pricier...

Yeah even the common ones are expensive now!

I did the shiny hunt on my Secret Egg cart and got the Shiny Pidove! It was honestly pretty fun. Caps out about triple as fast as manaphy if both use 4 systems

At some point I want to do the manaphy egg hunt. I have a ranger cart which still has the manaphy egg, but the daunting task of actually doing it is crazy.

Long shot. Any knowledge of the Sticker Promotional Kanto Starter Eggs distribution cart existing? Is it a cart?? I'd love to know. 

I love the stuff I'm seeing on here! Hoping to learn more about these cool carts.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_local_Japanese_event_Pokémon_distributions_(Generation_V)

I hate to say it, but I don't think a distribution cart exists of this specific distribution. Very few (well, only 1 as far as I know of) japanese distribution cartridges have ever leaked into collectors hands. Looking at the NTR data list, I don't think that specific cart exists in the (semi) mass produced fashion, but there a lot more japanese distribution carts that hypothetically exist.