IGNORED

Collection pics!

Fluff

Let’s get some collection pics going! I’ll start with my favorite subset: pokemon distribution cartridges. This photo isn’t quite up to date for my collection, but you get the picture. This is all the “-USA” region Pokemon distribution cartridges, all undamaged (except dragonite, which if you have an undamaged one please PM me about that!). These definitely vary in rarity, but there does exist a bunch of damaged/snipped cartridges and even some board transplants on ebay for cheaper. The rarest to find (for me) was Shaymin/Regigigas (NTR-Y60E-USA), which is rare even to come by damaged. None of these are quite holy grail rarity though, the print size for north america were more generous then other regions. I’ll try to update with more photos of my collection later!

630E85B6-3304-4BEF-B689-39CF074A03B3.thumb.jpeg.7dbb8f2f572b3e8c2a664ba925856688.jpeg

Edited by Fluff
  • Like 4

Very nice dude!! Yeah, Shaymin was the last one for me too. I'd still say it is the rarest out of them rest of them along with Dragonite. I still need to find a Dragonite that isn't damaged. Otherwise, all of mine are clean and original, undamaged. 🙂 There was a time when some of the USA Pokemon Distributions were pretty much impossible to get, like basically no one had a complete set except one person. Then one eBay seller out of nowhere dumped them I believe last year or 2 years ago with hundreds. Will post pic later on of mine. Still need a couple for EUR though. They are all on eBay, but come with very crazy prices right now, so EUR is definitely very hard to complete right now.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skorp said:

Very nice dude!! Yeah, Shaymin was the last one for me too. I'd still say it is the rarest out of them rest of them along with Dragonite. I still need to find a Dragonite that isn't damaged. Otherwise, all of mine are clean and original, undamaged. 🙂 There was a time when some of the USA Pokemon Distributions were pretty much impossible to get, like basically no one had a complete set except one person. Then one eBay seller out of nowhere dumped them I believe last year or 2 years ago with hundreds. Will post pic later on of mine. Still need a couple for EUR though. They are all on eBay, but come with very crazy prices right now, so EUR is definitely very hard to complete right now.

Yea as time went on more of the usa distributions slowly leaked. There were like two or three incidents I remember where a seller dumped a bunch of carts at once. I started collecting like 4 Years ago almost at this point I think, and at that point, meloetta and keldeo carts were pretty common for under 50$, then a few years later someone sold a bunch of those damaged carts, and another seller had a few of each that were almost impossibly rare before (namely secret key and zoroark went from near the top of them all to like the middle, and that’s when I got my Regigigas/Shaymin, which I’m pretty sure I’d never even seen a photo of before).

Eur prices are insane. Part of it is I’m from the usa so it’s harder for me to get my hands in them, but also the eur carts seem to leak less, and/or have a lower print run probably too. I have a few Eur nfrs (one is on the photo!) but they are all unorganized and scattered right now.

Edited by Fluff

Here is my favorite NFR collection. It was so difficult to get to this point with all of them being near mint to mint since most of N64 are not in the best condition. Required so much time and effort. Missing a couple still including the 2 very expensive ones out of my budget for now. Also have a one of a kind Mario Golf as well as some super rare variants. Overall, so happy to have come this far. (Not pictured Pokemon Snap Black Box, have it somewhere in storage accidentally 😞 )

20191112_234718.jpg

Edited by Skorp
  • Like 3
  • Wow! 2

1 minute ago, Fluff said:

Were you planning to include hyrule warriors nfrs in your collection? I think a seller on ebay has a 3ds nfr of it for cheap!

If it's the same one I'm thinking of, they don't have a picture that shows the back label. I've asked three times if it does and I haven't gotten a response. So, I suspect it may not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

If it's the same one I'm thinking of, they don't have a picture that shows the back label. I've asked three times if it does and I haven't gotten a response. So, I suspect it may not.

Oh ok yea I think it is probably the same one I am looking at then. I usually don’t mind too much about the back labels for my carts personally. I think all the ones in the photo I posted above have them, but a few are def a little damaged. My preference is just that the cart is undamaged.

9 minutes ago, Fluff said:

Oh ok yea I think it is probably the same one I am looking at then. I usually don’t mind too much about the back labels for my carts personally. I think all the ones in the photo I posted above have them, but a few are def a little damaged. My preference is just that the cart is undamaged.

I might chance getting it anyway since it's fairly cheap. I'm not too picky about the back label's condition. I just want it to have one. I don't think it's as much of a problem with 3ds carts though, so maybe it'll be fine. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

I might chance getting it anyway since it's fairly cheap. I'm not too picky about the back label's condition. I just want it to have one. I don't think it's as much of a problem with 3ds carts though, so maybe it'll be fine. 

If you are talking about the one that is $8, yes they all do not have a back sticker. They remove every single one from all their demos. Still, that is a super deal for a NFR especially Zelda related!

Edited by Skorp
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Skorp said:

If you are talking about the one that is $8, yes they all do not have a back sticker. They remove every single one from all their demos. Still, that is a super deal for a NFR especially Zelda related!

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. Thanks for the info. I'll just wait it out for another then. 

• 1 month later...

Here is one of the cooler items in my collection! Although I can’t read japanese and have no idea what any of this says, the cart plays a Japanese pokemon ranger demo. It is quite interesting to me that some Japanese demo carts came with a case! I’ve seen a few other floating around but most are pretty expensive.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Fluff
Misspelled a word
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 1:35 PM, Fluff said:

Here is one of the cooler items in my collection! Although I can’t read japanese and have no idea what any of this says, the cart plays a Japanese pokemon ranger demo. It is quiet interesting to me that some Japanese demo carts came with a case! I’ve seen a few other floating around but most are pretty expensive.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was collecting the JPN several years ago and manage to pick up about 40 or so. I stopped going for them as it was just to few to far in-between.

• Wow! 1

12 hours ago, Jaxsbox said:

I was collecting the JPN several years ago and manage to pick up about 40 or so. I stopped going for them as it was just to few to far in-between.

Yea they certainly are few and far between. The seller I got this one from had a few more but I did not win the auctions on those. Do you still have any left?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 11:12 PM, Fluff said:

Yea they certainly are few and far between. The seller I got this one from had a few more but I did not win the auctions on those. Do you still have any left?

Oh yeah, have all the ones I bought back when mentioned. Have more then a few extras I would sell/trade. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/12/2020 at 10:20 AM, Jaxsbox said:

Do you have any Japanese demo carts for sale? I am very committed to finding a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon JP demo cart but none seem to ever pop up! I still need a few of the EU and US ones too.

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2020 at 10:20 AM, Jaxsbox said:

Just letting you know I'm still interested in any Japanese Mystery Dungeon demos if you happen to decide to sell any.

• 4 months later...

Dang I wish this group was still active. I currently have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team EUR demo, Explorers of Time/Darkness EUR and US demo, Explorers of Sky US demo, and DS Download Station Volume 9.

If anyone here any Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Japan demos for sale I'm super committed to buying!

Also looking for the Explorers of Sky EUR demo.

• 1 year later...