IGNORED

TurboGrafx 16 Tabletop Kiosk PU !

Gex

Ecstatic to add this to the collection! This is a interactive Turbografx 16 tabletop kiosk that was used at the 90's CES events, was also available for retailers for their storefronts through NEC's mail order. Through sheer luck this piece is also new in box, and is likely the only reason it's survived 30 years. The plastic is extremely brittle, very fragile piece. Will have to be very careful with this one.

Looking for more unique Turbografx 16 stuff, please message me any leads, paying finders fee’s too 🤜🏻🤛🏼

IMG_4038.jpeg.thumb.jpeg.347c730405732d9560afd467f73d1b7f.jpeg

IMG_4104.jpeg.29a855b161569777a6ed692e342c5216.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 8
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Outstanding piece! Super jealous, one day you should make a thread with all your TG16 promo stuff. I would wager you have one of the, if not best collections. 

Unrelated, I think someone is selling those plastic cards on the bay for 1000$ right now 😂😂

Thanks man ! Took ages for me to finally work out a deal, seller was an awesome collector himself. Sadly just keeping everything in storage right now, plan after we're re-located in our more permanent house is to set back up my collection room.

There's a few floating around funny enough ! The kiosks are so flimsy themselves that only the cards survived it seems. I even have a spare set I got on eBay for $200 last year.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/19/2023 at 12:31 PM, DoctorEncore said:

Wow, in surprised this didn't get more traction. This is an amazing find.

Thanks man !

Eh, goes either way I find. Mostly Nintendo stuff here, some Turbros on this forum though. A good amount actually, still waiting on Turboage ever since the fall of PCEFX.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gex said:

Thanks man !

Eh, goes either way I find. Mostly Nintendo stuff here, some Turbros on this forum though. A good amount actually, still waiting on Turboage ever since the fall of PCEFX.

40 minutes ago, Renmauzo said:

That is a sick kiosk!!! Don't know what to say other than 'you win'.@GexIf you ever come across a new Turbo/PCE forum, post a thread, I'd be there to hang out in a heartbeat.

I have a small TG-16 collection and would love to get more, but it's further down the list for now since I never played it as a kid and there's not a great way to experience it in HD right now. Once (if?) the Analogue Duo comes out, I'll probably prioritize that collection and will definitely be reading and talking about it. There is also an adapter coming for the Pocket, so that might spur my interest as well since the dock works pretty well.

Edited by DoctorEncore